User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    If you're looking for someone that wont ever cheat, thats kud
    couldn't have said it better myself

free kud hes legit

Wow, I didn't know about this thread until just now. Maybe I can help - I can tell you how we can have the same IP. VPN providers sometimes give shared IPs, and don't give you a unique IP. If they give you shared IPs, THOUSANDS of other people go through the same IP. Here's a website that talks about it: Shared vs. dedicated VPN IP | RapidVPN Blog

I can assure you, Kud and I don't share a computer lol, I'm too stingy

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Why do you pay for a VPN? Sorry but the likliehood of you both sharing both the same VPN, same computers and IP addresses are very unlikely. Also, it does not look like you leave it on "sometimes". Since last night you seem to have connected from Las Vegas for the first time ever.

Here is the original ban

Code:
    [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
    [ACEv08h]: |                          Player Kick                          |
    [ACEv08h]: PlayerName...: thriller140
    [ACEv08h]: PlayerIP.....: 184.75.213.42
    [ACEv08h]: KickReason...: Illegal UFunction Call
    [ACEv08h]: TimeStamp....: 14-03-2013 / 08:12:09
    [ACEv08h]: | Extra Info                                                    |
    [ACEv08h]: FunctionName.: FastTrace
    [ACEv08h]: | Call Graph                                                    |
    [ACEv08h]: Callee0......: Function ZelliusMMBot.ZMMB.Tick <<<
    [ACEv08h]: Callee1......: Function ZelliusMMBot.ZMMB.Aim
    [ACEv08h]: Callee2......: Function ZelliusMMBot.ZMMB.GetTargets
    [ACEv08h]: Callee3......: Function ZelliusMMBot.ZMMB.GetTarget
    [ACEv08h]: | Screenshot Status                                             |
    [ACEv08h]: Success......: TRUE
    [ACEv08h]: FileName.....: ../Shots/[ACE] - zp_ _    _    _    -=[SIEGE]=- _uK_ One Night Stand -=[SIEGE]=- Server      _    _    _    In Loving Memory of _uK__STARS__2013.03.14.08.12.11_CTF-BlueVember_thriller140.jpg
    You seem to be using a proxy on the same ocasion too. So, you should expect this to be a perm since you have been bypassing on purpose.
    Whoa, that is nothing to do with me dude. I've never played as that name EVER.

BTW. I don't play siege either.

Well someone played from that VPN and cheated on the server. And there are only two people that have played on server before and after that happened. So figure out between yourselves who it was.

Well someone played from that VPN and cheated on the server. And there are only two people that have played on server before and after that happened. So figure out between yourselves who it was.
    Maybe you should let the bans go, you can't tell any of us apart for some reason and what was it like 7 months ago? it's causing a lot of trouble for nothing, and you banned at least 2 innocent people and the cheater may have never even come back since then.

Here, this should help. I checked that cheater's IP at ip2location.com. It's a DSL line from Canada! My IPs show united states in ip2location.com.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-11-24 at 6.14.23 PM.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	1428

I think it's pretty clear that my only offense was using the same vpn as some guy with outdated cheats.

I appear to be unbanned, so I guess this is cleared up. had some vouching from unexpected places, thanks er'ybody
    thanks sam. I know you were just working with the information that you had

ACE will always detect a helius bot, so it is a dead cert it is correct and not a false result, however... I also used to have a paid VPN when I lived in Spain tunnelled to the UK and I ran through the same IP as a lot of friends I have over there, so your story has merit and truth to it but ACE will always be the proof in black and white, the good thing is you had support with people backing you that are respected by many, that's how a community should work.

Either way, let's get back to killing each other purely for fun

PS: This has to be the calmest Banned thread I have ever seen from start to finish....ever, getting to the bottom of it like adults instead of raging and insulting each other. This thread should be stickied and all banned posters have to read this one as an example of how to act in a ban appeal, shit gets solved much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    This has to be the calmest Banned thread I have ever seen from start to finish....ever, getting to the bottom of it like adults instead of raging and insulting each other. This thread should be stickied and all banned posters have to read this one as an example of how to act in a ban appeal, shit gets solved much faster.
    I'd agree with this except it seems half the people that are forced to come here and 'appeal' are completely innocent, or even worse, SAM gets frustrated at some occurrence and throws a retroactive ban on some rule he just made up. Like... Blank names... Nobody knew they were breaking a rule until SAM made it up and threw it in everyone's face.... RETROACTIVELY!

Banned Player: "Why am I banned"
    SAM: "You were breaking a rule over the past few weeks. Nevermind that rule just went into effect today. I hope you understand"
    Banned Player: WTF?! O.o

Cart before the Horse much? Zero sense made.

So Sticky this comment too.
    Last edited by (bO.o)b; 11-26-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Thread Information