MaDTeTa.PrT dming (again?)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MaDTeTa.PrT dming (again?)

Map was w00t1way. Have fun watching not even try to get the flag. Server uK instagib.
    Demo of about 7mins up. -> Download madetdta.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Thanks!

always the same ppl

@SAM I'll Just perm ban Madteta from all servers when I wake up just got home from work tired as shit but... I've banned him atleast 4-5 times for the same shit and ive banned him MONTHS at a time and he does not learn his lesson its time just to get rid of this scum.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Thanks Holzi for your post, he frustrated me very much also!

This guy is good, not just good but exceptionally skilled, a player who decides a match with his skills most of time and he's laming again indeed, in every map. Which simply means if he comes with an attitude of laming no gg is possible simple as that!

Not playing ctf just joining for kills, hanging/(spawn)camping so he can wipe his ass from another undeserved holy shit.

And when after the game some players that map commenting positively on his skills seeing his numerous kills and profit from it because it allows them to win, the wish of some other players has nothing to do with ctf. They like to see skills so much the fundament ctf factor is gone.
    And thats where one can also know that people like this person ruins a game out of frustration or do it because they shit on the rules of a game and by that anyone else than himself. And the feet kissers trying to become the same lamers as they "worship" in madteta.
    So where i wish to have only respect and admiration for this player i can only be sad he is able to ruin the game and being liked for it, causing more players to copy his lack of CTF nasty trend there!

I guess his ban expired on UK iCTF:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...5_10-55-06.dem

damn... at least try to cap....

deicide.. you do make a good cop in the servers nice catch.

@SAM please add him to permban from all servers he does not learn+ somehow he has bypassed my Perm BAN.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Bump this post and I will do it later today.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Bump this post and I will do it later today.

@SAM

Thread Information