who's admin of combo server?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

who's admin of combo server?

i have a demo....

up it maybe?

demo de que? ...subelo a Free large file hosting. Send big files the easy way! y explica de que se trata el demo

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Sponge View Post
    demo de que? ...subelo a Free large file hosting. Send big files the easy way! y explica de que se trata el demo
    Asi como tu me has baneado por motivos personales, quiero que la ley sea pareja, hace tiempo en el servidor de combo, unos mexicanos, para ser preciso, el tipo de la demo, y Pauleta. Entran y lo unico que hacen es campear desde que empieza hasta que termina la partida, como ustedes no hacen su trabajo lo hago por ti. Espero trabaje hijo. Download camper.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Toad campeando vez que uno entra al servidor, si quieres continuo todo el día, es cosa de hacer el trabajo nada mas Download toad.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

what happen with this case? u gonna do something or what?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    speaking in english might help? i honestly havent even bothered to look at the demo considering you didnt address anyone to actually watch it or the fact that you didnt even say what to look for? so what did you expect mind reading?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    speaking in english might help? i honestly havent even bothered to look at the demo considering you didnt address anyone to actually watch it or the fact that you didnt even say what to look for? so what did you expect mind reading?
    His .dem named TOAD.dem so i think he was speaking about her .
    Anyway funny way to complain
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Blaze im talking about TOAD!!. Your fucking friend "Sponge" understand me, idk why this people keep playing in the server, Sponge banned me many of times, cause i was covering 1 flag just 1 or 2 minutes. And TOAD camp all the fucking games and nobody do something? Cmon!. There u have another demo of "TOAD" obiouslly camping, and now a regular canadian that u can see with the nickname "RAMBO". Please this time do something, please.
    Download canadian.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Quote Originally Posted by Chipamogli View Post
    Asi como tu me has baneado por motivos personales, quiero que la ley sea pareja, hace tiempo en el servidor de combo, unos mexicanos, para ser preciso, el tipo de la demo, y Pauleta. Entran y lo unico que hacen es campear desde que empieza hasta que termina la partida, como ustedes no hacen su trabajo lo hago por ti. Espero trabaje hijo. Download camper.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Translation.

Just the same way, you have banned me becaue of personal motives, i want the law to be the equal. A while back, in the Como Server, Some Mexicans, to be more in fact, the guy in the Demo, and Pauleta. Got in the server, and the only thing they do is camp. Since the beginning until the match ends. since you don't do your job, i did it for you. I hope it works son. Download camper.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Thread Information