User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Siege Ultimate RC2

Siege Ultimate RC2 (release candidate 2) is finished.

The changes from RC1 to RC2 were based on all your feedbacks and most of the issues brought up were able to be addressed / fixed. If your specific issue was not fixed it's because it simply couldn't be fixed (like the platform bug) or would have taken too much time (like a team nuke beacon) but every request was looked into.

List of All Changes From Siege Ultimate to Siege Ultimate RC2

- Fixed negative scores once and for all. w00t. (really this time.)

- Teamsay has been fixed for people who have xconsole.

- Mine / Super Mine messages have been changed back to white.

- All kills / deaths will now announce whether the killed player was carrying a warhead, and how many they were carrying. Examples: "SK put a bullet through Blaze's head. Blaze was carrying a Warhead!!!" or "SK left a small crater. SK was carrying a TWO WARHEADS!!!"

- Your Supplier will lose its immunity once your team builds a Super Supplier (it won't lose it until the SS is all the way finished building.) If you try to build another Supplier while your team has a SS, it won't have immunity. This is to prevent sups from being used as invincible forcefields after the SS has been built.

- Nuke Siren should be fixed. If it doesn't work this time, we're SOL as far as the nuke siren goes.

- Flamethrower is no longer a buildable item. You can only get it from the item spawner in the middle.

- EMP's and Neutrons take longer to build, so the other team actually has a chance at killing them.

- EMP's will not affect the other end of a tele... for example if you are playing Clarion and have the core blocked off and have a tele that leads to the core, and you get EMP'd, you only have to repair your starting tele, and then you can tele into the core room to repair the other one.

- Super Jump Boots have been removed.

- "Rage Quit" sound has been removed.

- Conts and Super Conts can be built anywhere even in small doorways and openings. They will always build exactly where you place them without moving themselves over.

- 1000 points for the core killer has been removed.

- Shrinker has been removed, and replaced with a Shrinker Suit in the Suits category. The suit costs 1500 RU and cannot be combined with a Jetpack or Super Jetpack (if you put on one you lose the other).

- Super Protectors now shoot team-colored projectiles.

- Thermal Visor added (thanks for the help Feralidragon). The visor allows you to see infrared radiation and when you put it on, the world will go dark blue and players will show up as heat signatures and can be seen through walls. The heat signautes are team-colored so you can tell your teammates apart from the enemies even when the visor is on. You can use the 'ToggleVisor' console command (or bind that to a key) to toggle the visor on and off. If you criticize the visor I will find out where you live and rip out your internal organs.

Screenshots

Above: Thermal Visor

Above: Super Protectors shoot team-colored projectiles

Ohh Man ! This is Nice But Why Remove Flamethrower !!!? :'(

looks cool, but 1500 is a little expensive for a shrinker suit right???, idk, I have not tested yet, aaaaaaaaaand how do we bind ToggleVisor on a key????

add a kill count so each individual player can see there kill count im not the only one who wants this lol

Quote Originally Posted by lotrfan67|uK| View Post
    add a kill count so each individual player can see there kill count im not the only one who wants this lol
    agree

I think shrink suit is over priced. I'd say 500-700 would be more fair.

Kill count is already in siege just needs the scoreboard to show them. Negative scores, I'm going to compare with the uc I made to see any differences and efficiencies between code.

The warheads don't go faster when you upgrade them...

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    I think shrink suit is over priced. I'd say 500-700 would be more fair.

Kill count is already in siege just needs the scoreboard to show them. Negative scores, I'm going to compare with the uc I made to see any differences and efficiencies between code.
    No just the kills that each player gets not the overall score that each player gets the kills that each player gets. What imeen if im not the top player killer i would like to see how many players i have killed so i can compare them to how many players the top player killer has killed.

sounds really awesome!

I think the shrinker should be at 1000 $ MINIMUM . It's already gay enough that you can barley kill it whom has it .

I'm not sure about the thermal .but it's fucking sikk looking , good job bro !

Thread Information