asking for a changue on minigun. - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    What about a minigun remove/remove((keep)) post?
    Making a poll/thread about it wont help, we all know it lol

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    im sorry if you cant aim for shit and feel the need to resort to using the minigun.

YEAH I SAID IT

NOOBS

im just asking for removing the zp not the weapon , spiderman getting like 40 kills just with minigun... , people will start abusing of that and then evey unskilled monkey will start to use it, just saying. i know that its hard to aim the minigun too, but the damage its too much srsly. POLLO
    Never Lucky.

Little flaw in your logic @Higor, You are partly right that offline or LAN games the minigun is technically "ZP", but what you fail to include is so were all the other weapons, ZP flak cannon etc. This is why the minigun feels balanced and does not stand out as over powered in LAN or offline.

On the server however you have a totally different situation, the minigun is in effect a rapid fire spray sniper rifle, no other way to put it when comparing to the other non zp weapons.

If you want your logic to make sense to others then you need to make every other weapon in the game ZP as well or remove the ZP from the minigun.

I have been saying this for a long time, the minigun is a rapid fire sniper and the ZP aspect should be removed, it is not balanced with the other weapons at all.

minigun was perfectly fine before the change

also can I add the "lockdown" you mention is a bug not an intentional flaw that epic had instilled it literally stops the player on the receiving end of a pulse secondary or minigun fire from being able to dodge

the above was fixed for CTF and I have asked for it to be the same in siege for so long now but as usual it falls on deaf ears and overlooked because weapons need to be more powerful.... -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    If noobs like spiderman are able to kill you with minigun then how you are pro and they are noobs?
    Minigun require no skills? Pls use brain, as Higor said locking down crosshair on enemy player is not an easy task
    please dude give me a break, in what parts minigun needs skill? chasing the hell out of people? spamming all around? hell…this surely needs skill man

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Using mingun is noob and using sniper is pro? R u dumb? From where you got these definitions?
    atleast you don't have to spam everywhere with the sniper

just to make myself clear, my purpose of this is to get the minigun back to the way it was.
    Last edited by OuTlaW; 01-05-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    Little flaw in your logic @Higor, You are partly right that offline or LAN games the minigun is technically "ZP", but what you fail to include is so were all the other weapons, ZP flak cannon etc. This is why the minigun feels balanced and does not stand out as over powered in LAN or offline.

On the server however you have a totally different situation, the minigun is in effect a rapid fire spray sniper rifle, no other way to put it when comparing to the other non zp weapons.

If you want your logic to make sense to others then you need to make every other weapon in the game ZP as well or remove the ZP from the minigun.

I have been saying this for a long time, the minigun is a rapid fire sniper and the ZP aspect should be removed, it is not balanced with the other weapons at all.
    I tested this out went to play offline and did all difficulties to see if there's any change. Anyways the minigun is not even close of how it is in public siege server. The most dangerous weapon would be the flak and sniper.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Best thing would be to lower the minigun dmg to 10 per hit.

or just put it back to how it was where it was actually very balanced

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Best thing would be to lower the minigun dmg to 10 per hit.
    just remove the ZP from it sam, everyone is calling for it so you need to remove it, no one is backing up the ZP aspect. I have left games because of it several times, its a game wrecker and if you dont remove it you will start losing even more players, reducing damage amount is pointless because once they got you in the minigun spray you cant move, just like the pulse gun alt fire. You cant do anything about the pulse, but you can do something about the minigun.

kill the ZP minigun, no "try this or this", kill it, stop ignoring people, kill it and then the problem is gone, dont do a higor and ignore the opinions that really matter.....again, whats next? replace sniper with zark sniper? its fucking up the game sam, get rid of it and stop ignoring everyone.

Thanks for proving my point shot, that is exactly what I mean, the other weapons stop the minigun from standing out as overpowered making higors statement a "moo point"

Thread Information