User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Secondary fire

Thumbs down Secondary fire

Secondary fire no longer kills the opponent... Any chance for it to be reverted to its normal state?

Secondary was never meant to kill. The configuration now is what it always should have been, at least in my opinion. However if there was half the people that play on the server and came here to provide feedback we could alter this time reflect what the public would like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Secondary was never meant to kill. The configuration now is what it always should have been, at least in my opinion. However if there was half the people that play on the server and came here to provide feedback we could alter this time reflect what the public would like to see.
    Whether or not it was intended, server plays like crap now. Half the maps (at least for me), there are invisible players or green players. Also many shots that normally would kill with primary and combo now just disappear. Lastly, at least keep grapple as a kill! Too many times you'll shoot the grapple out and it'll reflect off someone which leaves you vulnerable for an easy kill.

Any way to bring back killing people by jumping on them? I miss that...the grapple-hook kill I could take or leave, not having it DOES prevent people from running after me spamming grappling hook though. In general hit detection (for me at least) has seemed kind of inconsistent since it was updated. Sometimes primary shock will go right through people too. Will have to play test a bit more to fully get used to it.

Yes I agree that grapple it would be nice if grapple still killed. Its funny and sometimes you can use it to kill when your grappling across a map. I've also noticed a few times I have taken damage from a combo and only lost a few HP, when before I would have been killed instantly. After playing a few games I do like the fact that primary doent kill. But i sure miss grapple kills

The combo dmg is now based on radius. I suppose we could amend this. But it needs to be a majority vote feedback. So all you lurkers, speak up.

Killing opponents with secondary is very usefull skill in fast jump maps like DDay-w00t and in close vicinity fights. So I obviously vote for it... And I vote for insta kill with the grapple and jumping on an opponent, too...

I vote for insta kill when you see players, i also vote for the game to play itself while I'm eating a can of dogfood.

noobs complaining cuz they cant spam anymore... learn to aim now

killing people with shock balls and grapple takes 0 skill
    unless you spend your time calculating and predicting the player's movement in the game to kill him with a shock ball or a grapple hook............

Thread Information