Time Limit problem

User Tag List

Time Limit problem

I believe (and guess not the only one) that time limit should have some optimisations for maps like niven and simplex. It's very often the case that they go overtime or so.
    I suggest that there should be some kind of power up for all the players on the field in order for map to finish faster or so , or u guys have sth else on ur mind.
    However i don't think it would ruin the gameplay if some sollution for such would be implemented in public.

Pls some serious answers and thoughts about or don't comment at all (pointing at kenneth at first lol)

romra. fuck romra and all 6 hours of everytime its voted

I believe if such maps go overtime every 5 minutes 1 SP/1 Minishield should be removed from both teams and a particular team cannot rebuild more than a specified limit of SPS/other defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    I believe (and guess not the only one) that time limit should have some optimisations for maps like niven and simplex. It's very often the case that they go overtime or so.
    I suggest that there should be some kind of power up for all the players on the field in order for map to finish faster or so , or u guys have sth else on ur mind.
    However i don't think it would ruin the gameplay if some sollution for such would be implemented in public.

Pls some serious answers and thoughts about or don't comment at all (pointing at kenneth at first lol)
    Overtime = both team trying hard to keep up with their defenses and carry on the competition. Balanced or not, it end up working that way somehow.

Some kind of power up? You just remind me of the Monster Hunt's Free power up to everyone! Everyone got AMP! Yay!

Some peoples really do like overtime. Some don't, but we never know the comparison between overtime vs no overtime because everyone that play on the public isn't registered on forum.

So yeah... Cheese Termi! LOL.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Fact is that bunch of them are not willing to stay to play same map like 3 hours or so. Lot of them vote niven, then leaves as it goes overtime (instead of voting or so).

i suggested this many times, drain the cores down by .1 or 1 percent every minute. It will drain faster if the opposing team attacks any buildings around the core. Therefore teams are encourage to attack the opposing team rather than defending and will end ot quicker. The idea is from onslaught which i think siege is very similar to it.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

How about you can't build any Fortifications (and explosives?) after it goes into overtime?

was thinking the same way as shotman getting the core health down by 2% each 1 min is good
    and yea freezes idea is good, needs a lil rephrase, removing all builds will be a wrong idea just let the attacking builds (rc's mortars etc…)
    a combination of those two will be good

Quote Originally Posted by OuTlaW View Post
    was thinking the same way as shotman getting the core health down by 2% each 1 min is good
    and yea freezes idea is good, needs a lil rephrase, removing all builds will be a wrong idea just let the attacking builds (rc's mortars etc…)
    a combination of those two will be good
    1-2% if cores are greater than or equal to 50
    .5-1% if cores are less than or equal to 49
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Higor, SAM , what do you think about implementing some of these?

Thread Information