User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UT is going down

The servers are barely playable anymore, atleast 4 players of each team are constantly laming/backshooting in CTF ...
    If somebody gets ut, starts to play on public servers and when he sees whats going on there, uninstall is whats gonna be next.

Please be consistant and ban these people for atleast 2 weeks and next time 4 weeks, next time 2 months and so on.

I don't know what these morons are thinking they probably want many frags too think that they're good and forget about the flags.

yes thats how it is man. i feel you

Quote Originally Posted by riveN View Post
    The servers are barely playable anymore, atleast 4 players of each team are constantly laming/backshooting in CTF ...
    If somebody gets ut, starts to play on public servers and when he sees whats going on there, uninstall is whats gonna be next.

Please be consistant and ban these people for atleast 2 weeks and next time 4 weeks, next time 2 months and so on.

I don't know what these morons are thinking they probably want many frags too think that they're good and forget about the flags.
    I agree with this guy.

I seen a player by the name "testing" all he does is chase/camp/dm. I had him on my team, and he was "clutchin" the whole map, chasing and laming. He had 0 Grabs.

I mean the [US]server is becoming more of a DM fest. I don't have a problem, but enforcing at least a 10 Match ban. or 20 Match ban.

Some of the globalgamers players are playing in the [US]Server, but instead of grabbing they are just DMing the whole map... I see [SIEGE] is very well manage. But an in-game admin in the [US] Server wouldn't hurt to enforce some rules.

testing from germany right? cuz there are a lot lol

Amen riven,

Quote Originally Posted by riveN View Post
    I think the only logic response you'll get is to take a demo, so they can handout bans 1 by 1,Because admins can't be there 24/7,unfortunately.

Just need more mods that play in the pubs everyday.

It's hard to find mods. And even then, the more mods we have, the more open we are to abuse...

I'll make a thread about mod applications.

Yeah, CTF is most certainly a 'team' game. It really does suck when you have that selfish person on your team that just wants frags. I am not really that good of a shot, but usually when I do shoot it is a clutch shot for the team. Such as getting our flag back, or sealing the base, or covering the flag carrier. Etc. Some matches it is okay to have that person that shoots really good, because they are covering me while I go and grab flag or whatever. When I play, I don't care about frags, I care about flags. Name of the game right?

been playing a lot lately and its true, its really annoying, i only play public so its quite frustrating.... damn, you need to take the flag, killing ppl for no reason when they dont look at you or are passing you means they will just spawn closer to the flag but i guess that doesnt matter when playing for kills. what i rly hate is when you are RUSHING forward and you just kill somebody on your way, you know he will wait for you somewhere to get that bloody revenge ffs. i just recently figured that revenge gets you 5 points lol, wasnt rly paying attention to it because i just tought that it cant bring you extra points cuz it only makes ppl trying to assfuckingrun. imo xtra points shld be off. its normal that admins are not often around and cant be lol, ppl have 100more important things to do and then play games^^. if i may suggest that less votes are needed for a kick and the kick should last for 2 maps minimun. from 12 ppl on the server its impossible to get even 5 votes for a rly bad lamer, i never saw more than 4 votes, you can get maybe 1 vote from his team and like 2,3 tops from opponents.. or when somebody gets 2,3 votes there pops a little pool which doesnt interrupts your game or anything, it just says press 1 for kick PLAYERX or press 2 for dont kick or smthn... anyway

ONE SOLUTION ... MAKE IT TDM GAMES
    WOULD BE WAY MORE NICE IMO ... if it is tdm, you cant lame.
    and these idiots who are playing in the servers nowadays (who dont even know how to play ctf) can do whatever they want and show their "fragging power".

Thread Information