User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lame Bastards!

Lame Bastards!

So I was just playing in one of the bathroom maps, someone named esco "seemed" to be dm'ing a lot and standing along the wall and spamming us from the wall over and over. I could be wrong, hoping someone else took a demo of the whole map. Then there was a fucknut by the name of instaleichons that placed rocket cannons on the supplier (not the conts) but I missed most of it via the demo. I didn't know how to view the demo but I am sure it was pretty much as I explained it. It's probably not against the rules but it was stupid either way.

http://pixelmass.info/upl/idiots.dem
    http://pixelmass.info/upl/idiots.jpg (this image wasn't good, as I kept trying to get SS the idiot kept shooting me)
    Last edited by utbusta; 02-13-2014 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by utbusta View Post
    I didn't know how to view the demo
    Type this: Demoplay nameofdemo
    Demoplay idiots

I reviewed the demo and yes those two players has attacked directly to the supplier at some time with different weapons.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I wish I would have recorded sooner cuz I didn't know what the hell was going on exactly. We got boned nonetheless :/

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    oh look esco is bt canonfag

and instaleichons is typer aka kaeru

I'll set these bans brb

Thumbs down

I have a question, well maybe two. Niven, is it ok to stay in the water and continuously sit there and shoot everyone as they pass through. I mean even if they aren't there just to take the special weapon? To me it seems more like DM than anything else. I know most everything on that map is lame and its just part of a bad map like that. I have a demo but its 60+ MB and wasn't sure how to make it smaller or where to upload it to. Not trying to get anyone in trouble, just curious as I got him over and over and over in the water then I started to record and as I lay there dead I watched someone do it for minutes straight only to finally die and go right back to the same spot and do the same thing. Thanks!
    Last edited by utbusta; 02-26-2014 at 07:20 AM.

That is DMing. The general thing in siege is that you are actively going to destroy any of the opposite team's builds and their core. Killing enemies is optional. Imo... lol. but:

SAM said: It's difficult on DM. If someone DM the whole map then no it's not allowed constitutes as camping as they are always occupying that space. If they DM for some time to gain an advantage or edge or as a tactical move then that's ok. As I said this is a really difficult one hence why you won't see many complaints or bans about it. It's just too difficult to ascertain what the player is really doing or their intention, due to the nature of siege...
    Link: http://www.unrealkillers.com/f25/dming-2816/index2.html

I don't think there is a public siege rule... but finding all the rules together throughout the forum is hard. Either some mod/admin will put it together or I'd help going through everything on the forum to help for developing a public siege rule. I know there is some out there, but not every one of them being put all together. Hmm..

i thought dming was legal in siege since its a ''way to get ru faster''
    there was even a big thread about it
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    i thought dming was legal in siege since its a ''way to get ru faster''
    there was even a big thread about it
    It usually depend on what kind of DMing you speak about. There is a big list, but I don't want to tell the wrong choice maybe.... So someone who been a mod/admin for siege longer years can tell the difference. Not sure if they would be ok pointing out and correcting some things if I mentioned something wrong. lol.

If I would compare, I would do a difference between Camping and Defending... imo there isn't much thing as DMing because if you are DMing, then why are you killing your team mate? lol.

Some things are just hard to really clarify, I'm not trying to complain or get anyone banned. Continuously going for builds or the core Yes I get that, it is siege. Staying in the water (on that map) and not even necessarily going after the mid special weapon just to kill people and not even going after any opposite team builds outside of the door. That's where I think its ridiculous plus I think that would be boring as hell. The only advantage you will get aside from racking up RU is occasionally killing someone carrying a nuke or keeping opposite team from getting mid weapon spawn that could ultimately kill your own team.

I suppose I can upload the file to my site and let you take a look at it. Let me know.

btcannobgod is only interested in dming...

Thread Information