What do you want to become?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do you want to become?

I want to become a millionaire, so I can give 50,000, 10,000 in checks to people in need. I just saw this show, and one was this business called Beauty bus. Which gives spa's and haircuts to terminally ill people. I was like holy fuck.. And then this other one, where they give rooms to women and their babies when they have nowhere to go. So what job will give me the power to have that much money to give away? Will a architect job help me achieve that? I remember in Las Vegas, there was a bunch of homeless people. In Brunswick we don't see that anywhere. Trying to think what it would be like, if a doctor told me I was gonna die in under three months. Why can't they fix terminal diseases?

I need to add this to my list of promises I'm going to do in my life. Should I go to California and donate? I know Cleveland and Cincinnati are pretty bad too.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

I want to have my own company pay someone to administrate it, and play all day long.
    "Tactical Suicide!"

that is the question I think a lot of us ask to ourselves sometime, I want to help this world too, but I dont know what to do, I guess ill just do all what I can, if i have money or not I will help, JUST DO THE BEST THAT YOU CAN WITH WHAT YOU HAVE (and if you dont have it, get it (maybe)), you dont have to wait till you are older i guess, its something to think deeply

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    I want to become a millionaire, so I can give 50,000, 10,000 in checks to people in need. I just saw this show, and one was this business called Beauty bus. Which gives spa's and haircuts to terminally ill people. I was like holy fuck.. And then this other one, where they give rooms to women and their babies when they have nowhere to go. So what job will give me the power to have that much money to give away? Will a architect job help me achieve that? I remember in Las Vegas, there was a bunch of homeless people. In Brunswick we don't see that anywhere. Trying to think what it would be like, if a doctor told me I was gonna die in under three months. Why can't they fix terminal diseases?

I need to add this to my list of promises I'm going to do in my life. Should I go to California and donate? I know Cleveland and Cincinnati are pretty bad too.
    If you want to be a millionaire, you need to stop thinking about jobs, and start thinking about ideas for your own company that you are going to start.

I don't want to be a millionaire. It sounds fun at first, but many times it changes your way to see the world into a wrong way during your life, you get too spoiled and too arrogant, and sudden friends start to appear and many times you can't distinguish who's a "real friend" and who's just seeking your money.
    Plus, many start to look down on you.

I just want to have enough money to pay my bills and buy a little something times to times. What I want really to do is to create games, but I would prefer doing it with already "enough money to live" rather than doing it for a living, doing it has a hobby is more fun and gives you more freedom, and when you achieve the final product and it gets apreciated, the feeling is speechless, there's no money which can cover it up.

I am semi-professional programmer right now (since January, so in another words, I am still a noob) and do php coding for a living, and I am happy with what I have atm for now (I get enough to pay the bills, and have enough freedom to still do things my way and some hobbies, and that's all that matters to me right now).
    Last edited by Feralidragon; 04-11-2011 at 06:10 AM.

You can be happy without money. But it doesn't hurt to have it. Im thinking of just being an architect, ill just give large sums of money away.
    Winston Churchill

I want to become Blaze.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Chronox View Post
    I want to have my own company pay someone to administrate it, and play all day long.
    Well Chronox my friend, i have my own company... BUT i work 12 hours a day. As my father always said: "work hard while you are young"
    I know someone who got rich, just doing real estate deals. Bought and sold homes, land and other things. (Now he is spending nearly U$ 50,000 in a pool on his farm.)

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|iss View Post
    I want to become Blaze.
    LOL

I want to become better than a blaze :l then I can beat blaze lol. One day
    Winston Churchill

Thread Information