COD|Slut moldavian player - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deluxeorgasm View Post
    stop complaining jst2blond it's woot and if you get yo ass kicked don't cry....
    this threat is useless and it wasn't dm
    1. w00t is a CTF-map, i.e. you win by capturing the flag, not by killing opponents. Staying in your own base the entire game doing nothing but shooting across the map on the spawnpoints is laming/dming.

2. If this guy played the entire map like that and only has 92 frags, he clearly didn't own anyone.

3. Also, the skill of a player is completely irrelevant when it comes to laming. If someone blocks the lift on gauntlet, so you can't cap, was it lame or are you just complaining because you "get yo ass kicked"? If someone is spawnkilling on EC, is it lame or are you just getting "yo ass kicked"?

This argument would render the entire concept of having rules in this game completely useless.

stop complaining jst2blond it's woot and if you get yo ass kicked don't cry....
    this threat is useless and it wasn't dm
    First of all, i really don t care to be ass kicked, sometime i really like that . Then i warn you the map before cause of too many dm moves ( fragwhore, ok another lame map but...) ( ² Fleece also warn you, are you use to it ? ) . It would be ok if you do that some minuts, woot and fragwhore were 2 attractive maps for Dming (the entire match) but you really don t care about others players say considering your style and start insulting some so, i decide to rec your lame attitude with woot . Take a look at your team, you were with ... (the canadian player i also complain after you), and he is really a pain in da ass more than you for sure .
    You are a known player, you have to know how to play so stop playing as a dumb when it s useless . Anyway, your nick was SLUT, so that's settled, you were in bitchin mood, deal with it .
    To conclude, i don t wanna fight with you . Others players have to watch .dem and have their own opinion . You only have to say; ok i was dming and story will ended .
    To be clear i never complain without any reason, i am a noob, i am a non-skilled player but i play since 99 and spend lot of time (too much time) with UT . I am applying to be a mod at uK servers so why do you want me to complain about non lamer guys ?
    I am pretty sure Blaze banned you for some matches , it probably be lift very quick by the way . I am cool, i am gentle, i am nice person try to know me more, don t fight with me Slutty .

Grtz
    Jst2b
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 02-28-2014 at 04:47 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    1. w00t is a CTF-map, i.e. you win by capturing the flag, not by killing opponents. Staying in your own base the entire game doing nothing but shooting across the map on the spawnpoints is laming/dming.

2. If this guy played the entire map like that and only has 92 frags, he clearly didn't own anyone.

3. Also, the skill of a player is completely irrelevant when it comes to laming. If someone blocks the lift on gauntlet, so you can't cap, was it lame or are you just complaining because you "get yo ass kicked"? If someone is spawnkilling on EC, is it lame or are you just getting "yo ass kicked"?

This argument would render the entire concept of having rules in this game completely useless.
    you weren't there I was just chilling and if you don't know a shit stfu and fyi i lost my score because of timeout check

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    First of all, i really don t care to be ass kicked, sometime i really like that . Then i warn you the map before cause of too many dm moves ( fragwhore, ok another lame map but...) ( ² Fleece also warn you, are you use to it ? ) . It would be ok if you do that some minuts, woot and fragwhore were 2 attractive maps for Dming (the entire match) but you really don t care about others players say considering your style and start insulting some so, i decide to rec your lame attitude with woot . Take a look at your team, you were with ... (the canadian player i also complain after you), and he is really a pain in da ass more than you for sure .
    You are a known player, you have to know how to play so stop playing as a dumb when it s useless . Anyway, your nick was SLUT, so that's settled, you were in bitchin mood, deal with it .
    To conclude, i don t wanna fight with you . Others players have to watch .dem and have their own opinion . You only have to say; ok i was dming and story will ended .
    To be clear i never complain without any reason, i am a noob, i am a non-skilled player but i play since 99 and spend lot of time (too much time) with UT . I am applying to be a mod at uK servers so why do you want me to complain about non lamer guys ?
    I am pretty sure Blaze banned you for some matches , it probably be lift very quick by the way . I am cool, i am gentle, i am nice person try to know me more, don t fight with me Slutty .

Grtz
    Jst2b
    yes and if you didn't want to start the fight you wouldn't start this threat and that's not cool at all dude and idc about ban its just not nice of you.
    @others stfu don't comment
    Last edited by deluxeorgasm; 02-28-2014 at 12:59 PM.

i guess you never played on ig us then, might as well ban entire server since that's how everyone plays there... when i post demos of them doing it no one gets banned or give a shit bout it?
    Last edited by Keith; 02-28-2014 at 06:07 AM.

Ok so you admit that you were chilling, it s cool . I won t comment anymore this thread . Let s have a drink now together .
    Blond's copyrighted

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    dm or not you didnt really attempt to play CTF.

and keith I havent really seen many demos from you maybe one or two

Playing defense on a combo is probably the easiest and lowest skilled thing possible in any fps game, it's hilarious that people take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Playing defense on a combo is probably the easiest and lowest skilled thing possible in any fps game, it's hilarious that people take it seriously.
    so you mean I'm lowest skill? pls...

so you mean I'm lowest skill? pls...
    Laming/not playing ctf on a ctf server distorts your statistics, so you are most likely way worse than you think (similar to a chess player who ignores the rules of the game and believes he is good). Play a bunch of games where you actually play by the rules, don't backshoot anyone, don't camp, don't lame at all and go for the flag everytime you can. Your efficiency and frags will drop drastically.

Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    Laming/not playing ctf on a ctf server distorts your statistics, so you are most likely way worse than you think (similar to a chess player who ignores the rules of the game and believes he is good). Play a bunch of games where you actually play by the rules, don't backshoot anyone, don't camp, don't lame at all and go for the flag everytime you can. Your efficiency and frags will drop drastically.
    eff yes it will drop but frags won't, well slightly, because you will kill your way to the enemy base.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Thread Information