Bunny Tracks cups/tournaments - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    What time will it be in GMT does anyone know? Also I see it will be euro servers but will when will you find out which server it is, should I to sign up?
    Lady*Stardust'! Bazinga! :P Meow Meow Meow Meoww!

Last time, cup started @ 14.00 cet. I don't know how many servers they have, but if they are short, I can give them my servers again just like I did last time.

Just want to give this a bump: sign-ups close on October 30th, so get your name down if you think you might want to play - don't worry about experience level, enthusiasm is the main priority.

LadyS - I'm not certain, but from memory, the last tournament started around 1pm or so GMT and ran until about 10 or 11pm GMT for the very last round. But don't worry, there are opportunities for rests between matches, you won't play a non-stop series of games all of the way through

It's fun to play and to watch. If you're undecided about whether to play, but you feel tempted, I say go for it!

http://thedarkmagician.co.uk/
    Last edited by darkshaihulud; 10-27-2014 at 01:29 AM.

Last bump for this tournament cycle. Today (October 30th) is the final day to sign up for the Fall/Autumn BT cup!

You can view the complete map list here: Current Map Pool » UT Bunny Track 1on1

A few places are available in division 1, with more free in division 2. If BT is your thing, give it a go!

Quote Originally Posted by darkshaihulud View Post
    Just want to give this a bump: sign-ups close on October 30th, so get your name down if you think you might want to play - don't worry about experience level, enthusiasm is the main priority.

LadyS - I'm not certain, but from memory, the last tournament started around 1pm or so GMT and ran until about 10 or 11pm GMT for the very last round. But don't worry, there are opportunities for rests between matches, you won't play a non-stop series of games all of the way through

It's fun to play and to watch. If you're undecided about whether to play, but you feel tempted, I say go for it!

UT Bunny Track 1on1 » Season 2 is Underway!
    Thank you In that case, I might sign up.
    Lady*Stardust'! Bazinga! :P Meow Meow Meow Meoww!

Just a heads-up: division 2 of the cup is scheduled for tomorrow (Sunday November 9th). The first round of games will begin at 2:00pm CET (I think it's CET), with games running all afternoon, and the final taking place at 7:30pm CET (again, I think CET).

You can watch the match streams here:

Twitch
    Twitch

Full schedule here (click second tab at the bottom for division 2):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...&usp=drive_web

After a successful division 2 showing last weekend, a substitute player is needed for the division 1 tournament this coming Sunday (November 16th). If anyone is interested in filling the spot, please contact the cup administrator over at:

UT Bunny Track 1on1 » Season 2 is Underway!

Another reminder about the division 1 BunnyTrack cup tomorrow (Sunday 16 November). The first round begins at 2:00pm CET, with matches throughout the afternoon, and the grand final will take place at 9:00pm CET.

Games will primarily be streamed on Asterix's twitch channel:

Twitch

You can also join in with the chat and community members on IRC at the BT channels on the Quakenet IRC network:

#BT
    #BT-Match

...if you don't have an IRC client, you can connect from the Quakenet web page at: QuakeNet Web IRC (qwebirc)

Full cup schedule available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...&usp=drive_web
    Last edited by darkshaihulud; 11-16-2014 at 01:51 AM. Reason: typo fix

2many elitest jerks in BT to actually enjoy the mod itself even when your in the publics. I thought instagib was bad but BT is 2x worse.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Just wanted to bump this (even though it is already stickied). I edited the OP so people will not be confused with the links, dates, and such. A big thank you to those of you who stepped up and took care of the thread. I am not sure when the next tournament is, but I will post it here as soon as I find out (if nobody beats me to it).

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    2many elitest jerks in BT to actually enjoy the mod itself even when your in the publics. I thought instagib was bad but BT is 2x worse.
    I am shocked to hear this. I don't want to derail the thread too much, but I have had a much more difficult time dealing with the instagib players. Though, perhaps I have this viewpoint because I am already so familiar with BT. Whenever I play on public BT servers with individuals I always try to help (if help is actually needed). About a month ago I ran into a player who was trying to jump up dodge ramps lmao. I tried talking to him to teach him how to dodge, but he would only turn his player to me and look at me a bit, and then turn back and try to jump up the dodge ramps. Eventually, he got the picture after he stopped and watched me dodge up it a few times and look at him.

But then again I am not too surprised. I have been a pretty big jerk myself at times (though not normally to newer players). I have also seen the talk that happens in public bt servers. People will sit there and spec you and comment on every single mistake you make. Others will just sit there and spam profanities until you leave. Others will vote maps that you have a record on just to beat your record or even have their buddy push a button for them so that they can beat your rec. Then you have certain people who want to have every rec on a server. I have no idea what happened to you, but I am sorry it did. It ruined the opportunity for you to explore thousands of maps with some interesting people.

I have come to the point where I realize that BT is basically a dying/dead mod, and any new player (whether new to ut or not) should be welcomed and trained. It is a shame that it happened to you because you are one of the few IG players who treat us noobs nicely (at least I felt you treated me nicely over at #IPUG). In fact, I originally started this thread here because Sam and his community keeps BT from completely falling off the cliff. It is why this is the only forum I still post on even if I do not post that much.

Which is why if you think you are a noob (because almost everyone says they are a noob whether they are or are not). It doesn't matter. Just do your thing, and come sign up for a tournament when you get the chance. There are people who want to play with you.
    Fierd_0/Doppelganger/Donutdan

Thread Information