User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi View Post
    I was banned for years, months.. it was a hard time.. now im banned again and its very very hard man really.
    That goes to show that there's no point in unbanning you since apparently you are not capable to change. You might be suffering from personality disorder as TumtumInDiversity2 and grim are. It does seems to be a Dutch syndrome.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    what does every mod say one last chance its as easy to get rid if he starts fucking around again. I will advise you that if you do get unbanned that you start demo recording ALL your games just in case you are falsely accused....

UK Blaze, I admit I used to play lame in the beginning, in the past.. I got banned back then for 1 year.. after that I didnt lame anymore trust me.. but I have played with the same nickname who have bad reputation. Do you really think I will play LAME then get banned and ask for unban again again and again? its not logic man. I know I got few haters also from netherlands maybe they played with my nickname KOKOBE.. but this time I didnt lame, I didnt lame that day when I got banned, I dont know what it is man,, but its fucked and I cant proof that it wasnt me and im not even trying because I got already a bad reputation wich is my own fault. 1 Time I came to the server and a saw a dude with my nickname KOKOBE, and he was also from netherlands, and I think he played lame. because I SWEAR! I didnt lame for months! since I got unbanned. Trust me I dont come to this site to write so much if I really lamed, I know the consequences if you lame.. and I know that. Its not logical.

I hope I get unbanned and I will play with a diffirent name, always when I enter the server people kicking me from the server because of the nickname KOKOBE but last months I didnt lame at all..

You will NOT be unbanned. You have been banned at least 3 times now and yet you continue to do what you like doing; being an annoying piece of shit. You can't play ctf so I would advise you to play something else. The previous time you begged to get unbanned just like now and you got unbanned. It was a bad decision, and it won't be made twice. I hope this clears it up for you, because I'm not saying anything else on this case.

Viper man, please unban me man dont be so harshh. I told u my situation.. and im thankfull to you that you unbanned me twice already.. I will always be thankfull to you..please unban me man. this will be the very very last time man, come on!!

--- Updated ---

Make this one last time you get me unbanned please, there are no other UT servers like yours, no CTF nothing man.. please!! begging u so hard right now

here are no other UT servers like yours, no CTF nothing man.. please!!
    DM fits better for you.

please understand maybe this is not important for u but UT is everything for me
    ^^ @admin .. you should really reconsider unbanning this guy unless you want to risk a school massacre somewhere in the netherlands. ...

Perhaps "I will suck your dick, Viper" will help lol
    Last edited by Booty; 03-24-2014 at 03:26 AM.

Thread Information