1.d00m / dutch dming/laming on control

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

1.d00m / dutch dming/laming on control

A player called "1.d00m" laming more or less the entire game in mid on the ramp (the entire game was horrible though). He also camped the map before on w00t; unfortunately, I have no demo of this. My guess would be rolle/d3r.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...7_19-54-45.dem

another gu idiot laming? lol

Can confirm.
    Demo of him from Control: Download d00m.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

If he once gone through to enemies base he didn't go for the flag at all but instead DMs in enemies base. -> 0 grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    A player called "1.d00m" laming more or less the entire game in mid on the ramp (the entire game was horrible though). He also camped the map before on w00t; unfortunately, I have no demo of this. My guess would be rolle/d3r.
    Yes, hello to you 2. Your demo does not work but i´ll address your concerns below.

Quote Originally Posted by Holzi View Post
    Can confirm.
    If he once gone through to enemies base he didn't go for the flag at all but instead DMs in enemies base. -> 0 grabs.
    Hello Holzi, you had 0 grabs that game 2. I stopped watching your demo after 1 minute, all i saw was you backshooting and trying to get that revenge kill. Didn´t work very good on me apparently and now your angry asking for a ban.

Let me explain a couple of things about capture the flag, i´ve played ictf for 10+ years so i guess my opinion has some validity: There can be several roles on a team, fe a defender/flaggrunner/coverer. I happen to like to defend, but when i attack i usually end up with 15+ grabs which i NEVER EVER see you guys doing.

Why do you think i´m the one thats laming when i outfrag you, while you´re the ones that are chasing/dming/backshooting and rarely grab more than once or twice every 3 (!!!!) minutes? It´s not because you can´t get to the flag because your fragged before you reach it.

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Yes, hello to you 2. Your demo does not work but i´ll address your concerns below....
    I think I heard these kind of smartass comments before not long ago from mr. finalz...
    the demo does work btw. its recorded with ut451 which might be the reason it didnt for you.
    judging from the demo you got your hero-ass spanked while playing normal at first and after that you did compensate these deaths by pure laming.
    how many backshots were that from the ramps? 100+?

really sad performance!
    Last edited by kokett; 03-28-2014 at 04:34 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by kokett View Post
    I think I heard these kind of smartass comments before not long ago from mr. finalz...
    the demo does work btw. its recorded with ut451 which might be the reason it didnt for you.
    judging from the demo you got your hero-ass wiped by playing normal at first and after that you did compensate these deaths by pure laming.
    how many backshots were that from the ramps? 100+?

really sad performance!
    Ah ut451, i don't know why people still use that since most play with 436 and afaik there is no difference for a player.

What i tried to explain earlier: you guys have some pretty strange ideas how ictf must be played. Everybody that does not follow that strange set of rules is apparently a lamer and must be banned. Can you please explain me how i should play, because all i see you guys doing is:
    -Chasing
    -Backshooting
    -DMing
    -Keep trying to get the revenge kill, even if you waste minutes on that
    -Barely grab a flag (average grabs once or twice every 3 minutes)
    -Complain about people that out-frag you
    -Vote frag heavy maps and complain about getting fragged a lot (you know there are other maps besides control/duku/gauntlet/andaction/w00t?)
    -Never switch to the losing team to make the teams more fair

I don't know what you mean by 'got your hero-ass wiped'. Get off that moral high horse please, it's a public and a team game.

Hai, i tried to refrain from posting here but i keep getting baffled by some comments i see passing by here.
    I sincerely hope i dont have to explain that having maps like control/w00t/fragwhore do not promote a capture the flag playstyle, yet you have a ton of these maps on your servers, would be better to let command and more viable maps to be voteable more then once to promote a fast paced objective type of environment, don't you think?

Now to touch onto this case, reporting someone for fragging and doing a few backshots on w00t/control? realy?

There's a huge misconception about backshooting, shooting someone in the back when your flag is taken is legitimate and still objective based, something alot of people tend to forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Hi there mister consistant 60 acc!
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=match&mid=44618
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=match&mid=41113
    Personally i don't think you should be complaining or even speaking rather about anything considering a few things, since you're such an incredibly skilled player. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by kokett View Post
    Hi! smartass comments being the truth? if you'd take an unbiased look onto the servers and see maps like abreez/w00t/control +200 other wawa versions on the maplist do you expect an capture the flag objective based gameplay experience? you probably didn't and i can see the sheer inexperience from your comment.

Thanks for mentioning me, sorry for the reality check and pointing out your flawed logic, enjoy your objective based gameplay on Control!

tl;dr revamp maplist that suits fast paced capture the flag, since this is mopping while the water is running
    Last edited by Finalzje; 03-28-2014 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Didn´t work very good on me apparently and now your angry asking for a ban.
    I even was on your team that game...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Another cheater, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Holzi View Post
    I even was on your team that game...
    Ah so you are Loosa? I´ve read countless complaints about you in the uk public servers. Most of the times i played with/against you, you barely got 5 grabs and spent most of your time trying (and failing) to kill random opponent players.

Quote Originally Posted by Finalzje View Post
    I sincerely hope i dont have to explain that having maps like control/w00t/fragwhore do not promote a capture the flag playstyle, yet you have a ton of these maps on your servers, would be better to let command and more viable maps to be voteable more then once to promote a fast paced objective type of environment, don't you think?
    The server is not always populated so i see the need for several small maps that are enjoyable for 2 players. Alot of the players keep picking high frag maps and like them even if they get outfragged pretty bad, but some get butthurt and start complaining (usually the ones begging admins to ban people, or the only ones that kickvote somebody). Maybe they should vote another map, or sit-out control/fragwhore/andaction etc. @ globalunreal there are some good maps for public play, like beefmonkey or washme. Windigo made those maps and imo he has some good ideas for public maps. Maps designed for competive gameplay (control, duku, gauntlet, w00t, andaction etc) dont work very good on a public. Especially not when playing 6v6.

Quote Originally Posted by Finalzje View Post
    There's a huge misconception about backshooting, shooting someone in the back when your flag is taken is legitimate and still objective based, something alot of people tend to forget.
    Yeah. Also controlling spawns, waiting for backup to arrive before grabbing a flag, clearing mid so the flagrunners can enter enemy base. All solid ctf strategies.

Thread Information