User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All admins in this game

I am reporting every admin playing/ watching this game, for lacking the basic common sense and initiative. I realise that sometimes people might not agree with a custom balance, but when the balancer gets it wrong like it obviously did it's just dumb to let it run its course if you're able to step in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0098.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	269.1 KB 
ID:	1759

Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    I am reporting every admin playing/ watching this game, for lacking the basic common sense and initiative. I realise that sometimes people might not agree with a custom balance, but when the balancer gets it wrong like it obviously did it's just dumb to let it run its course if you're able to step in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0098.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	269.1 KB 
ID:	1759
    damn look it that farmer, such a newbie still...

Let me just quote myself from earlier this year since almost every word can be applied to your little rant.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/adr...html#post70143
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    It's not the moderators job to balance the teams. The reason being is that you cannot predict the outcome and will probably end up making it worse.
    If we would start doing so however, the very first people who are complaining now will be the ones to complain first about being unfairly balanced by moderator xyz.

If the teams happen to be unfair learn to swallow your ego and play through it. I know, most of the people here leave as soon as their asses gets beaten - this concerns Convict, Adrian etc. as well as the likes of Spiderman. If you haven't realized it yet, you are the ones who take it too seriously. It's just a game, right?

Accusing diablo of stacking.. you guys have finally lost it, lol.
    This forum's sole purpose is whining nowadays, pathetic.

I am mainly talking about 'unfair' teams. I am sure stacking happens in isolated cases but it's just being blown out of proportions.
    By the way, farmer aka R[edneck]ays was in your team.. another "admin".

Let me just quote myself from earlier this year since almost every word can be applied to your little rant.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/adr...html#post70143

By the way, farmer aka R[edneck]ays was in your team.. another "admin".
    Admins do manually balance sometimes and not once have I personally had a problem with their judgement. Fleecey and camilo have done so in the last few months and imo they were fair calls.

Will there sometimes be moaning? Inevitably, but we are all able to post SS on these forums if a bad call is made. Your above post can be summarised as 'there'll always be moaning, it's just a game', and that is a really limp dick excuse for just being lazy. Have the balls to make judgements and possibly be criticised for them

Will there sometimes be moaning? Inevitably, but we are all able to post SS on these forums if a bad call is made. Your above post can be summarised as 'there'll always be moaning, it's just a game', and that is a really limp dick excuse for just being lazy. Have the balls to make judgements and possibly be criticised for them
    Passing the manipulation of teams due to intense amount of whining as having balls is quite laughable. I repeat again, you cannot predict the future. People leave and join all the time. Momentum can change with a single nuke, tele, midspawn etc. There's nothing more satisfying then to turn such games around and obviously very frustrating when not but I'm not gonna let hurt egos like yours change this in any way. Of course you made this thread after you got choo choo'd. I bet on your dummy you would've remained silent if it was the other way around. The sissification of the community needs to stop. Man up and swallow your pride.
    If you want to be infantilised slap on some diapers and let your autonepiophilia run free.
    I beg pardon for the sexism and all the bad things I said.

I think Convict joined that game for a bit too, now even though I am definitely a shitter compared to the siege pug days, me and Convict are more than enough to turn any pub game on it's side. Unfortunately like I said I am shit and can't carry 10 people anymore, I broke my back carrying Moskva during #TEAM4ADMINS MLSG season and haven't been the same since. That match was too fucked for either of us to save it, I could barely walk out of base.

Sorry our team got raped bro but they're right it happens, by the way I'm not really an admin don't ever ask me to do anything cause I seriously do not care unless somebody is obviously botting.

Passing the manipulation of teams due to intense amount of whining as having balls is quite laughable. I repeat again, you cannot predict the future. People leave and join all the time. Momentum can change with a single nuke, tele, midspawn etc. There's nothing more satisfying then to turn such games around and obviously very frustrating when not but I'm not gonna let hurt egos like yours change this in any way. Of course you made this thread after you got choo choo'd. I bet on your dummy you would've remained silent if it was the other way around. The sissification of the community needs to stop. Man up and swallow your pride.
    If you want to be infantilised slap on some diapers and let your autonepiophilia run free.
    I beg pardon for the sexism and all the bad things I said.
    And I'm sorry for all the bad things I said too, we will agree to disagree and at least your point about game momentum changing rings true. I think Butchered is just one of those maps like Niven where imbalances are really felt, because n00b spamming becomes effective as the opposing team are pushed back into a small enclosed area.

You are wrong though that I only complain when I'm on the team getting steamrolled, I like competitive games. So if my favourite map ends within 10 minutes, my toys are going out of the pram even if I'm on the team that wins. I'm not going to moan if it's bathrooms or simplex ending quickly though.

By the way I posted this thread under duress, Fleecey said that unless I post it on forums I will get PERMABANNED. She also said you smell but she said not to tell you that one

She also said you smell but she said not to tell you that one

It's not the moderators job to balance the teams.
    This is the first time I've seen this statement, as I looked through on most on this forum. I'm guessing there are some other thing that mod should and can't do in another forum section, just not in public? Maybe it would help clear some miscommunication up as some peoples are probably confused...

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    I broke my back carrying Moskva during #TEAM4ADMINS MLSG season and haven't been the same since.
    LMFAO, yet in finals we had almost same stats even though I was $400 less than you #coldhardfacts #carried #schooledbyajunior
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information