User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    This is the first time I've seen this statement, as I looked through on most on this forum. I'm guessing there are some other thing that mod should and can't do in another forum section, just not in public? Maybe it would help clear some miscommunication up as some peoples are probably confused...
    True.

Go Away....

Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    She also said you smell but she said not to tell you that one
    Why would you say that in public ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    This is the first time I've seen this statement, as I looked through on most on this forum. I'm guessing there are some other thing that mod should and can't do in another forum section, just not in public? Maybe it would help clear some miscommunication up as some peoples are probably confused...
    I did not say moderators are not allowed to balance teams, did I? All I said was that moderators are not supposed to balance teams i.e. it is a terrible idea and I elaborated why.
    If it would happen more regularly I'd suggest a proper rule on that but I don't think it is necessary at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    LMFAO, yet in finals we had almost same stats even though I was $400 less than you #coldhardfacts #carried #schooledbyajunior
    Those were some good times though, why didn't we just overrule the loss anyways? :^)

We did, we won the chip and whoever says otherwise will die by a radioactive squirrel that spits fire
    Edit: or a constant replay from lotrfan's black & yellow, both are awful imo
    Last edited by Moskva; 04-25-2014 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    I did not say moderators are not allowed to balance teams, did I? All I said was that moderators are not supposed to balance teams i.e. it is a terrible idea and I elaborated why.
    I know you did not say. I'm saying for the point, I never seen "moderators aren't suppose to balance team" as a possible unspoken non-necessary rule on the forum, like in the past or so. Which I thought it was unheard to the public.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I agree with chis. just deal with the teams until people stop aliasing and starts fucking up the cookie system. We certainly need a better team balancer

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    your biggest problem is the aliasing which like undergrounds ffa servers I think we should have applied the same rule of no aliasing and using your most common names because the games on that nwctf server are always very closely battled out and thats the kind of effect I was looking for. Like the old days when there was no balancer for siege and people slugged it out until the end, but that wont happen now theres too many pussies in siege who start crying and leaving for spec or just plain raging (not naming anyone)

Rather paradoxical how games without balancer were tight and lasted till the end, for me though it isn't the balancer causing this (or like to most extent) nor the aliasing (or not completely at least), its when teams are set, game starts and a player leaves, that's when the damage is done, imagine chis leaving and being replaced by boon ma or viceversa, that aint something the balancer can control right?, same with that damn !s !t !p bs but at least it can be spotted and punished afterwards
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    should have the old team balancer where it rebalances if teams are massively uneven

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    should have the old team balancer where it rebalances if teams are massively uneven
    then something should change cuz if someone gets switched to the other team and he has saved up 2-3 nukes then you're pretty fucked isn't there a way to swith the nukes aswell?

Thread Information