User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Killing Spree deicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    145
    Country:

    de_dominee dming entire game

    Played deathmatch the entire game, 0 grabs; several people complained, he didn't care.

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...6_18-52-57.dem

  2. #2
    Finalzje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    56
    Country:
    Hi, i started to play defence whenever i play on the servers once in a blue moon to avoid further conflict.
    7 covers and 20 ish flagkills is not anything remotely close to deathmatch. Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    Last edited by Finalzje; 05-16-2014 at 03:07 PM.

  3. #3
    Holzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    82
    Country:
    Not again.... don't you think you spoil the fun for others when deffing like an idiot?
    Is this CB EC Final????

  4. #4
    Killing Spree deicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    145
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalzje View Post
    Hi, i started to play defence whenever i play on the servers once in a blue moon to avoid further conflict.
    7 covers and 20 ish flagkills is not anything remotely close to deathmatch. Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    Oh, so it's you. What a surprise. Playing "once in a blue moon" and causing trouble already.

    1. Aren't you supposed to be banned?
    2. I also had 7 covers.
    3. You backshot me several times (and others, which is why they complained about you).
    4. Having x covers and y flagkills doesn't say anything about playing or not playing deathmatch/lame.
    5. Independent of your stats, you played lame - as always.
    6. If you wanted to avoid conflict, you could've played ctf.

  5. #5
    Finalzje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    56
    Country:
    Hello, good afternoon!

    1. No
    2. Congratulations
    3. Backshooting when flags are out in mid? Yeah i did that. Ps: complaints are about people suspecting about me being solidsnake and triggerbotting. Get ur facts straight.
    4. See point 2.
    5. I played defence, can't do much wrong here. All taken way out of contrast because i fragged more then anyone, easy to assume that i "lame"
    6. I avoided conflict by playing defence since i did nothing wrong except get on someones salty nerves i guess.

    Back to studying for exams, bai.

  6. #6
    Killing Spree deicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    145
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalzje View Post
    Hello, good afternoon!

    i fragged more then anyone, easy to assume that i "lame"
    I guess that's why this forum section is full with complains about actually skilled players like uenz^, right? Oh wait...

    You don't play ctf, you lame all the time, you violate the rules of the server, i.e. you are supposed to frag more than others but it's no feat since you don't play by the rules.

    You should indeed go back to studying, you're going to need it.

  7. #7
    Finalzje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    56
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    I guess that's why this forum section is full with complains about actually skilled players like uenz^, right? Oh wait...

    You don't play ctf, you lame all the time, you violate the rules of the server, i.e. you are supposed to frag more than others but it's no feat since you don't play by the rules.

    You should indeed go back to studying, you're going to need it.
    This forum section is indeed completely filled with argueably the most ridiculous type of reports, varying from all ranges wether it is low skilled or high skilled.
    I want to point you on the subtle fact that i was defending in base for 10 minutes, that makes it quite hard to "capture the flag" but don't you worry. I captured my own team's flag.

    I violated server rules? Please elaborate how defending is not allowed and does not contribute to the ctf type of environment.
    I reckon it won't take you long to come up with another classical A+ comedy type story. Like the kickvotes about alledged "backshooting" i took the sweet time and looked back at my demo, i saw lines along the context of "solidsnake not banned from publics". Indeed, your arguements are profound and crumbling down, quite pathetic actually.

    I do have to give you kudos for the fact that i indeed have to study, give yourself a pat on the back since you're atleast correct about one thing in this case. *giggle*

  8. #8
    Killing Spree deicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    145
    Country:
    Sorry, I almost forgot that, despite being warned and banned for laming several times, you actually never play lame. My bad.

  9. #9
    Finalzje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    56
    Country:
    Sorry, my bad, i almost forgot that you make wrong judgemental calls 9 out of 10 times. Please keep them coming untill one of them is justified and correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    Instead of removing maps, it would be more useful to forbid defending
    This is definately the best thing i have read in awhile, you complain about defending in general wich is part of the CTF mindset, yes you are the most ignorant person i have met to date.
    And now im again going to bring up the point about maps, you say maps should not be removed? Lets enjoy a nice 15 minute session of a CTF environment on Joust/w00t/Gauntlet/Abreez/Fragwhores.
    How do you want to admin a server where defending is forbidden? ban everyone who spawns in base and kills someone walking in?
    You definately deserve a medal or award of some sort.

    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    It's not the maps, it's the players.
    This gem only took me 20 seconds to find, this already explains enough. its not w00t or Joust its simply the players. ps: true to some extend, still shows your ignorance.

    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    I always thought that "defending" behind the red base on EC (or any base on EC2) isn't allowed. Is it?
    Sorry, i almost forgot this great call, just wanted to add this for the sheer flair.

    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    Seriously, EC and Gauntlet are classic CTF maps.
    In non-zp these maps are playable, but with zp/nn they are not. Once again you have no knowledge at all and make posts that only make you look dumb.


    Sorry, i almost forgot to mention wether to laugh or actually facepalm about the sheer lack of intelligence in your posts.
    Keep them coming however, they are truly truly amazing and never fail to genuinly bring a smile on my face.
    If you ever want to study with me, just give me a PM. You might learn a few things. <3
    Last edited by Finalzje; 05-17-2014 at 10:48 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. donaukinde laming entire game
    By deicide in forum Reports/Complaints & Appeals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2015, 01:03 PM
  2. SPIT_FIRE (pt) dming/laming entire game
    By deicide in forum Reports/Complaints & Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:20 AM
  3. maestroLOQ (dutch) laming entire game
    By deicide in forum Reports/Complaints & Appeals
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-04-2014, 02:47 PM
  4. Implosion crouching in corner for entire game
    By Khem in forum Reports/Complaints & Appeals
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-25-2014, 06:53 AM
  5. Loque laming/dming entire game
    By deicide in forum Reports/Complaints & Appeals
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:55 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •