INQUISITOR-IMPERIAL > racism...

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

INQUISITOR-IMPERIAL > racism...

i don't really like reporting people, but this guy was racist to me the entire game without any reason..

It's a shame that there are people running their mouths like that. I don't approve such attitude.
    However this seems more like a personal grudge whatsoever, and not really importaint enough for a ban imo. I assume this thread provoked such idea.
    People have bad sportsmanship especially in Instagib, it's full of people with big ego's and guys who like to try their way verbally either racial or sexually.
    If the majority approves this type of racism should result in a ban at the time it happend, than it might put enough weight into the question.
    Now it's only adressed towards yourself and i don't think it's strong enough for a ban.
    You should try to fix this personal grudge some other way, but hey im not a UK Admin so frankly my words don't really mean anything.
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

I'd be there for, for a bann 1 or 2 Days. so you have time to consider
    what you are talking for a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Complete View Post
    It's a shame that there are people running their mouths like that. I don't approve such attitude.
    However this seems more like a personal grudge whatsoever, and not really importaint enough for a ban imo. I assume this thread provoked such idea.
    People have bad sportsmanship especially in Instagib, it's full of people with big ego's and guys who like to try their way verbally either racial or sexually.
    If the majority approves this type of racism should result in a ban at the time it happend, than it might put enough weight into the question.
    Now it's only adressed towards yourself and i don't think it's strong enough for a ban.
    You should try to fix this personal grudge some other way, but hey im not a UK Admin so frankly my words don't really mean anything.
    There is several ways to provoke, why push to religion, colour, country, etc??

racism shold be banned forever..that is not like player mistake or improvidence. that is in hes upbringing. it shold be worst then cheating

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    There is several ways to provoke, why push to religion, colour, country, etc??
    Like i said; "I don't approve such attitude"
    Bringing up racism because one cannot win a simple game is mostly their only way to fall back to.
    I'm only saying that it isn't worth the ban since it's adressed to him (outlaw) and no one in the server seems to be bothered (Yeah because they're not muslim, okay fair).
    So he can either solve this with him directly or just ignore it, what would be the best option.
    I would just ignore it and stand above it.
    I know Inquisitor is discriminating an entire group of people and believes system, and for those people who already have a hard time in the world it's not fun.
    But this were 2 sentenses in one mere game. If he spammed his messages or really kept doing it for days, than of course ban measurments could be taken into consideration.
    Than again this is my view, im not an admin.
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

i wasn't really pointing to ban this guy, its just annoying to see those kind of people talking shit about something they don't know... that's all...
    but yet again, i really wish from all IG admins to maintain the servers from those kind of attitudes and ignorant people ..

Quote Originally Posted by OuTlaW View Post
    i wasn't really pointing to ban this guy, its just annoying to see those kind of people talking shit about something they don't know... that's all...
    but yet again, i really wish from all IG admins to maintain the servers from those kind of attitudes and ignorant people ..
    Nothing new...

At the same time one must be careful with all the "racism" outrage because it's a game the leftists are playing to push the NWO agenda of false equality that leads to "one people, the world's people".

A very dangerous agenda.

Thread Information