User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As a fellow lagger just gonna say that it's plain dumb to think someone lags on purpose. As ZodiaK says, it ruins the game, but, it also ruins it for the lagger... lemme put it like this:
    -When you see a lagger, you only see him wraping.
    -When you are lagging, you feel your wrap (making much more difficult to move normally) PLUS you see everyone else wrapping, no matter how much wraping newnet removes.

My logical say in this one: Let it be. Not everyone can afford good internet connections (And most of the times there aren't even good internet connections available in certain countries) and tbh it isn't us laggers' fault to lag at all, I mean, we just want to play, and we have to deal with lag even worse than you 50-60 pingers have to, so really there's no reason to report someone (I know you aren't reporting, but this is for future reference) just because he/she's lagging. Don't hate the players, hate the game. Enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    As a fellow lagger just gonna say that it's plain dumb to think someone lags on purpose. As ZodiaK says, it ruins the game, but, it also ruins it for the lagger... lemme put it like this:
    -When you see a lagger, you only see him wraping.
    -When you are lagging, you feel your wrap (making much more difficult to move normally) PLUS you see everyone else wrapping, no matter how much wraping newnet removes.

My logical say in this one: Let it be. Not everyone can afford good internet connections (And most of the times there aren't even good internet connections available in certain countries) and tbh it isn't us laggers' fault to lag at all, I mean, we just want to play, and we have to deal with lag even worse than you 50-60 pingers have to, so really there's no reason to report someone (I know you aren't reporting, but this is for future reference) just because he/she's lagging. Don't hate the players, hate the game. Enjoy.
    Point taken and I agree with you. Thing is, he/she had a nice performance with a nice EFF, he didn't seem to have a hard time at all... So would it be possible that Newnet removes most of the wrapping for the lagger but not for the people seeing the lagger ? Which in that case, would be unfair.
    Last edited by mKcCyb; 06-04-2014 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mKcCyb View Post
    So would it be possible that Newnet removes most of the wrapping for the lagger but not for the people seeing the lagger ? Which in that case, would be unfair.
    hmm I never thought so, maybe you're right, but I honestly don't know how to prove this right or wrong :/
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

He deserves the bad connection.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    He deserves the bad connection.
    Turok or me? D:
    All of us. Enjoy.

Turok

If he's warping for an unreasonably long time I'd kick him. It might be harsh but if your internet connection doesn't allow you to play a proper game then don't spoil it for everyone else too. Besides, it's a huge advantage if you're carrying the flag or - siege related - flaming enemy's base.

Thread Information