User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: too many noobs

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    heh yea i quite agree well i like a challenge i may flip out at my team but its usually cos of the passion and desire to win tbh which usually spurs my team on to win

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Sonic View Post
    This game has been out how long? If people are just playing now there is either something really wrong or it just goes to show UT will never die.
    But ken im with you its really frustrating playing with people that dont do anything and you lose not because you did bad but because you didnt have a good team to back you up. not much you can do cept leave and come back later
    thx sonic

you can always make pugs right?

ChanClan
    Speaking of PUGS why is there a password and sometimes not...isn't that server for "training" or "private" matches. (and Ultimate i hear).

yeah siege ultimate add it back on the pub server or i think they are gonna play on the pug server cause off the new siege ppl llove it and me to

and btw i was yesterday playing with merciless and comon guys wath a noobss yeasterday 1.staying in suplir comon its not ur house ffs 2.upgrade nothing= nothing doo with ur ru 3.people make conts and ss on the wrong place= leech ffs learn it offline then online fuckers!!! this make me soo pissed off.

Maybe a SHORT ban for people that don't seem to know what's up and don't ask for direction(some actually do ask what to do), and point them in the direction of a tutorial?

eg:________________________________________
    BANNED for playing like a tard - 5 maps
    Come back after you've visited the following link:
    see http://www.lrn2siege.com/newbietutorial.html

Thank you! Enjoy your B& !
    Last edited by CadaverJuice; 05-03-2011 at 09:33 PM. Reason: YES thats a fake link!

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    and btw i was yesterday playing with merciless and comon guys wath a noobss yeasterday 1.staying in suplir comon its not ur house ffs 2.upgrade nothing= nothing doo with ur ru 3.people make conts and ss on the wrong place= leech ffs learn it offline then online fuckers!!! this make me soo pissed off.
    I've made conts too close to the outside in Face recently. Someone asked to remove and fix because of leech, I said OK - its no prob if it's helping the team. A little patience goes a LONG way, really!

Cadavre, I was in the server one day when you went on a removing spree and removed all of our containers about 30 minutes into uk-minicivilwar. We had just built SS, and had banked about 2100 RU then Bam! ru's down to 900. This is exactly why I'm writing this tutorial. It's gonna take a bit, but it will be up soon and you can replace that url with a link to an actual guide. You're just gonna have to be patient until it's up and up.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

Quote Originally Posted by <|Pius|> View Post
    Cadavre, I was in the server one day when you went on a removing spree and removed all of our containers about 30 minutes into uk-minicivilwar. We had just built SS, and had banked about 2100 RU then Bam! ru's down to 900. This is exactly why I'm writing this tutorial. It's gonna take a bit, but it will be up soon and you can replace that url with a link to an actual guide. You're just gonna have to be patient until it's up and up.
    Uh, yeah....see the Bans section about that. Sorry. But my remove spree was only like 3 conts. I should have just waited for the game to end naturally. If I remember correctly, the base was wide open at the time - no cont or ff in front of the door. !t made me do it.
    Last edited by CadaverJuice; 05-04-2011 at 05:40 PM. Reason: hurr durr

Thread Information