hyperx hacking US Combo server - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Sometime the mapvote bug kick in and can't even kick vote b/c it said "You can't kick an admin"... tbh I don't see that happening in any other server beside UK lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp/5 View Post
    that is completely false. 3-4 players usually kick him (while there are 11 players beside him on the server) and sometimes it take a minute to even get that many people to kick him.
    its not like he is reconnecting every few seconds to fool every1 and even if he was it only takes 2 seconds to say !v and press kick so your argument isnt valid + i have played enough times (can say too much lol) on the server when he is around so i know exactly how it goes and why he is able to reconnect a lot of the times.

Keep in mind that everybody on server is not you. Some guyz do not care about chatbox/mapvote and few others do not even know how to !vote.
    If you play as much as you say ( and i'm pretty sure u are ), you already have noticed this fact.
    So, I admit my argument is not valid for your -not so- unique case (as most of us are used with this stuff), but it is what happens on servers mostly time.

Not all the servers even have a kick vote function, the us comboinsta server for example. And obviously admin's have lives and can't sit and spec all day....that is the reason behind a lot of these posts. The hope is that when provided with exact time, place, etc. information, an admin could relatively easily and quickly go straight to the relevant part of whatever log may be available and useful to them.
    Aparently, I'm missing something, but the intention is to be helpful, not to be an inconsiderate ass or whatever it is your implying sja94.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    i sense you were dropped on your head at birth and decided to create cheats for such an awesome game instead of developing it further to ensure it lived on even now 15 years on this game could have been thriving, must make you feel very accomplished to be coding cheats in your parents basement

Can't we just put zp back on the servers, this is getting ridiculous now.

I love this newnet exploit, brings so much more to games makes them more interesting to play.

Cheater back on uk and us servers ..

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Cheater back on uk and us servers ..
    He never left servers. I see him almost every days. Looks like there is some "animosity" between him and Tim. Talk to him few days ago and the discussion turned around sth like this: "tim believes he is god, typical american behaviour, so i show everybody he is nothing..". Basicalily it was sth like that. I think i have demo if u want to check by yourselves , but useless imo..

Hyper-X clearly has an inferiority complex. He's also clearly has no foresight, whatsoever. I don't know or care to know the guy at all, but I do find in hilarious that he's somehow taking things personally.

I'm not the kind of idiot who tries to make himself out to be a God in an old video game. I just like to see people playing and having fun because of something I made for it. The fact that Hyper-X even said that about me is solid proof that he actually thinks I am superior, whether he wants to admit it or not. If he didn't, he wouldn't feel the need to try to take me down a notch. (A little Psychology 101 for ya...)

My guess is that he goes by another name (plus different HWID, MAC, etc.) in #iPug. It is really interesting that he (dutch) came out of nowhere acting really angry just as solidsnake (also dutch) was banned due to my efforts.

Last edited by pIK; 12-26-2014 at 11:21 PM.

Thread Information