hyperx hacking US Combo server - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Can u remove my nick from this thread pls -_-

Otherwise, I guess u are right in some way but the hacker, if it is the same guy, does not care at all. I met him 4 times or sth on servers and the only thing he does is mocking other players without to answer us.
    He also disconnect/reconnect before to be kicked and looks to be skilled as the 1st time i met him it mades me almost the whole game on duku before to suspect him because of 4 or 5 WTF impossible shots in the last minutes.
    So i began to whine and kick him at end, i was not the only one but it was not very obvious for most of peepz on server this time. Anyway, we picked command and he began to mass murder everybody even at spawn points till the begin of the game.

So the fact he know how to hide/deactive his cheat and also that he does not answer/flame (to do not be demasked imo) makes me think this guy is a known player and he probably reads the forum idd. Perhaps i'm wrong tho..

SC*blast``

damn, who is this hardcore extreme cheater guy? what does he want? and what is his message to all of us? From the stuff I read about him he probably looks like this:

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    why let it bother you? if an admins around he will get kicked if there isnt just kickvote him off?

he gets out as soon as he sees he's being kicked, and somehow when he comes back kick count resets
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggle View Post
    damn, who is this hardcore extreme cheater guy? what does he want? and what is his message to all of us? From the stuff I read about him he probably looks like this:
    As long as he can earn lot of money with that stuff he probably won t stop . Just to let you know, his business start around year 2000 with another cheating clan known as DD (digital death), maybe remember Ganzor a really known US cheater . He provides more than 40 different hack/games, just to let you know, and NOT ADVERTISE, look at price list and u probably understand how fun it is for him fooling at us .....
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 06-19-2014 at 11:57 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

LOL. That's chump change compared to what could be earned by building something actually useful.

People who do these things... I feel sorry for them, because on their deathbed they'll look back on their life and think, "Wow. I was a real piece of shit."
    Last edited by TimTim; 06-19-2014 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    why let it bother you? if an admins around he will get kicked if there isnt just kickvote him off?
    last time i ran into siege server and ask to a mod/admin help but it seems that some doesn t care about it ( is camillo having some admins rights at combo server ? ), secondly, there is no more KICKVOTE button at COMBO server... is it possible to have it again ?? and at least, i ve spent more than 1000 hours at combo server, i can be very reactive if needed and if u can understand what i mean
    Tschuss
    Jst2b
    Blond's copyrighted

The kickvote was removed because a lot of people on the combo server are complete fucking morons.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    The kickvote was removed because a lot of people on the combo server are complete fucking morons.
    Too many kickvotes when there's 4 players?

CMV with NexGen integration prevents kickvoting when there's 4 or less players, and moderators may remove the one match ban if they think there was a mistake.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

dat cmv ad tho
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information