User Tag List

BrilliantBastard lame + chat spam

Not so brilliant bastard..

Assrun, dm, backshoot + chat spam the whole game

TimTim you naughty bastard.

LOL. zrt conveniently didn't capture in his screenshot where I explicitly said, "I was trying to grab the entire time." If you ever watch me you know that I typically only try to frag people when it's necessary (which sadly sometimes means turning around to protect my own ass, which zrt/blast was ironically firing at every chance he had), and that I'm always going for the enemy flag, sneaky when it makes sense to be. But for the entire 15 minutes of that particular map, I couldn't get to the enemy stand. My 96 deaths (the most in the server) combined with my 1 cap should pretty strong evidence of that fact. Every time I got close to the stand, I'd get swarmed by at least 3 blue.

There's also nothing wrong with spamming binds at the end of the map with an occasional few during it when stupid shit happens. My binds are actually a (hilariously retarded modern culture) reference to the fact that I LITERALLY COULDN'T EVEN GRAB NO MATTER WHAT I DID. I'd be glad to upload the demo if I have it. ^_^

Note: I've been using random dumb aliases lately to try to catch cheaters and lamers in the act. So watch out. Oddly enough, I haven't yet seen the Elf cheat once.
    Last edited by TimTim; 06-22-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    There's also nothing wrong with spamming binds at the end of the map
    True. I did it b4, got kicked for it. lols

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

LOL. zrt conveniently didn't capture in his screenshot where I explicitly said, "I was trying to grab the entire time." If you ever watch me you know that I typically only try to frag people when it's necessary (which sadly sometimes means turning around to protect my own ass, which zrt/blast was ironically firing at every chance he had), and that I'm always going for the enemy flag, sneaky when it makes sense to be. But for the entire 15 minutes of that particular map, I couldn't get to the enemy stand. My 96 deaths (the most in the server) combined with my 1 cap should pretty strong evidence of that fact. Every time I got close to the stand, I'd get swarmed by at least 3 blue.

There's also nothing wrong with spamming binds at the end of the map with an occasional few during it when stupid shit happens. My binds are actually a (hilariously retarded modern culture) reference to the fact that I LITERALLY COULDN'T EVEN GRAB NO MATTER WHAT I DID. I'd be glad to upload the demo if I have it. ^_^

Note: I've been using random dumb aliases lately to try to catch cheaters and lamers in the act. So watch out. Oddly enough, I haven't yet seen the Elf cheat once.
    LOL.. what i can say.. good example for everyone perhaps ?! idk

upload demo if you have it.. i'll be glad to see..

And oh, this:
    (which sadly sometimes means turning around to protect my own ass, which zrt/blast was ironically firing at every chance he had)
    That's totally wrong, i go to the flag even if I'm outfragged mid-map ( and it was the case, most of time by you btw ). And anyway, i did not stop rushing and shoot in your ass like you did ...

You should ask banned players for dming, I guess they'll argue they were covering their ass too..

The truth is you never tried to touch our flag but preferred to dm around our spawnpoints so if you 'LITERALLY COULDN'T EVEN GRAB NO MATTER WHAT you DID' is your own fault lol.

@zrt spectate me some time and you'll see that I play CTF and only CTF. If you thought I really was "assrunning" you, I apologize. I do also recall mentioning that 4 or 5 of you were using the same (or similar) skin, so the most likely explanation is that you were collateral damage as a result of me being paranoid about 3 shock beams whizzing by me from every angle almost every second of the map, which makes me fling my mouse around everywhere looking to see who's shooting at me as I move forward. I'll try to be more considerate about my twitch shots in the future.

Last edited by TimTim; 06-22-2014 at 03:09 PM.

that's np, it was a lot of dm/bs from both teams if i remember, quite boring as often.

I think is hilarious how tim gets reported for laming when he's looking for lamers
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Misunderstanding!

lmfao

Thread Information