Banned from UK server for no reason?

User Tag List

Banned from UK server for no reason?

Hello. I was just banned from the UK server for absoloutely no reason.
    A map prior to me being banned, on CTF-ControlLE, there was a player with a dutch flag and a namechanger, blatantly cheating with what appeared to be Massmurder..or something of the like. It was instantaneously killing every enemy player on the screen without firing a beam.

He was then (I assume) either banned, or left the server.

The rest of us played out the map.

The next map was CTF-VPFragwhores. I was playing, alongside a handfull of others, and was then banned with a message popping up saying Ban Length: Forever .. Reason Given: None.

I would like to appeal this ban because I didn't do anything wrong. I am american. I can provide my IP address to any server admin, and am more than willing to do so. I do not cheat. I was not cheating. I don't understand the reasoning behind this perminant ban.

I enjoy your servers and would like to continue playing.

Please look into this issue and let me know what is going on. My name in the server at the time was 'Player' I play on this server quite regularly, and have a cookie record to attest to this fact. I am not the best player at this game..but I am also not the worst. I really enjoy this game, and have been playing it for quite some time. This ban really upsets me, because I found alot of joy in participating in instagib capture the flag games
    Thank you for your time.

--- Updated ---

Pic Related: Ban screenshot
    Last edited by Player; 06-23-2014 at 09:35 AM.

I feel mods/admins who ban people off the server should put the name behind the ban, its really not that hard.. honestly, if you can't put your name behind the ban, I don't think you should have the rights to ban anyone.. this discussion have been up before..

Also I moved the thread here and deleted the other one!

Ty ms. Fleecey

I realize everyone is busy..but please, admins, give this thread a look and maybe whoever banned me could provide at least a reasoning. If I did something wrong that I am unaware of, I would like to know so that I could correct the behavior in the future.

I will serve the ban if I did something wrong but I have reviewed the server rules and don't honestly feel as though I've broken any This situation confuses me.
    Last edited by Player; 06-23-2014 at 10:30 AM.

If your banned in the US also banned in the UK.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Once I did say something to this Unreal-Shots fellow in the public server for deathmatching and assing..

I was then banned from the US server, months ago, for what is said to be 'forever' with the reasoning being 'personal harassment.'
    Edit: Pic related. Ban description.

I never contested this ban. I realized, however mild, that whatever I had said, was said to a person in a position of authority.
    Should I have said it? Probably not.
    But that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I have taken this ban, and to this day have not contested it. I've never cried about it. I've never begged to be unbanned and made an issue of it.

I'm posting this now, only because I have made a very serious effort to change my ways; I haven't been disrespectful whatsoever to anyone in the least...and aside from when the opposing team is camping my spawns, I do not base-camp or deathmatch. I'm one of the few players in the server playing straight-foreward offense.
    Despite all of this, I am told that the only reasoning behind this UK ban is a carry-over of the first ban.

I find this to be unfair enough to actually raise my voice.
    I don't expect anything to be done, but I will make it known publicly that some members of your administrative staff are clearly abusing their power (at least in this said instance.)

You need not worry about me raising any stink beyond this. I won't.
    But, by the same accord, I won't support this website, servers, or community in any way. It is sad to me that people capable of displaying such immature actions are granted positions of power.

I really did enjoy playing on these servers; I've played UT for many years...and sadly, these are the only remaining public instagib servers. I was contemplating sending a donation and getting to know you all; fleecey was nice enough to direct me towards the teamspeak and for the first time, I said hello and was actually getting to know some of you.

All of this saddens me but I realize that it would be counter-productive to try to go where a person is not welcome..and sadly it feels as though this is the case. So I am taking this opportunity to say that I am leaving here.

No need to take up any more of anyones time.

I hope you are glad Unreal-Shots. You have, once again, gotten your way.
    Goodbye.
    Last edited by Player; 06-23-2014 at 12:04 PM.
    <TSM-LEYENDA> learn a book

The responses for things like this and other has been really slow. So you would have to wait.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    fuck off already dah, you're not welcome here play elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    fuck off already dah, you're not welcome here play elsewhere
    I don't know what you're taking about .. but apparently this is the level of dialogue presented by ranking clan members.

I would hope that whoever is actually in charge here is taking notice...because this is no respectful way to encourage your members to conduct themselves.

I don't plan on returning. I would hope that for your own good in the future, blaze, you eventually learn how to speak to people in a nicer way.
    You will find life much more enjoyable if you don't exhibit hostility towards people who are being respectful towards you. My parents and grandparents raised me in a much different way, so I will not dignify such language with any further response.

To the rest of you, have a good day. Have fun fragging.
    Goodbye.
    <TSM-LEYENDA> learn a book

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    im actually one of the leading persons here and I dont tolerate it when my clan members and admins/mods are being constantly harassed for doing what is a decent job for the past 7-8 years

so maybe you should look at yourself and realise that appearing to make your sentences so mature isnt fooling me or anyone else here

"have a good day"

Thread Information