User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server Setup

Server Setup

Whats up guys! I'm not sure if this is allowed or not so just delete it if it's not. I use to play UT99 back in 04-06 and I'm just now making another return. I bought a 32 slot server from Gameservers but it's been so long since I've set one up and I don't have the resources needed to just upload all the maps at once and I'm not sure what all is compatable with eachother.

I'm trying to make a BunnyTrack server, I'd like all of the maps available(or most), mapvote, nexgen, checkpoints, country flags, just all of the stuff needed to make it easy to use and fun. I'm willing to pay for a good setup, I'd prefer if someone like SAM did it, his server is great, I just can't practice and upload my own stuff to it, I want a custom server that I can configure to my own liking. Once the foundation is there I can add the maps as they come out, I just need an easy setup while I'm at work tomorrow instead of me trying to figure it out.

Thanks guys, if you have any questions or want to help out contact me at [email protected]
    Credit will be given in the server description.

Want me to help? I'm sure you remember me lol. Yo.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Sorry, I don't remember you. Are you thinking of |bc|loaded? If so that's not me, same name different person. My name originated from bad company, it was [BC] loaded and then formed it into 1 word and stuck with it. Had to change my name in UT, realised people would think I was loaded from Clan |bc|, lol.

You still interested in helping?

I remember you loaded because I used to play with you. Oh nm I used to play with |bc|loaded lol.

You'r not jay2k are you?

Quote Originally Posted by bcloaded View Post
    Sorry, I don't remember you. Are you thinking of |bc|loaded? If so that's not me, same name different person. My name originated from bad company, it was [BC] loaded and then formed it into 1 word and stuck with it. Had to change my name in UT, realised people would think I was loaded from Clan |bc|, lol.

Yeah I was thinking of |BC|Loaded. I'll still help!

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    I remember you loaded because I used to play with you. Oh nm I used to play with |bc|loaded lol.
    I was about to say the same thing... Oh hey it's |bc|loaded... oop nope. xD It's a new guy!

I don't have any way of sending Private Messages, I'm guessing new users can't send any? Anyhow, I have a few mismatches that you told me about, would you be interested in helping me out with it? I work 8 hours a day every day I don't have time to figure it all out, any help would be appreciated. I already paid a guy to set it up, I can try to scrape up some more if you can help me get rid of the clone maps and mismatched files.

Let me know. I wish I could send a PM, not sure how to enable that though, if you want to talk and work something out just send me a message on the onsite chat.

I think it is enabled after # amount of post... or you would probably turn it on in the user control config (but maybe after the # amount of post lol)

I could but I'll also be busy at random time.

Quote Originally Posted by bcloaded View Post

That's one crazy coincidence haha... What are the odds?

Yo loaded, I don't have access to my email but I leave a note.txt on your server ftp - under Logs folder. lol.

Thread Information