User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Its not that he hardcore lames, but always like a couple of intentional assruns. And he doenst need that, cause his aim is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by *ZwarTePieT* View Post
    Its not that he hardcore lames, but always like a couple of intentional assruns. And he doenst need that, cause his aim is very good.
    You know assrunning/backshooting is a made up problem, right? You can decide how you react to it. I noticed most high skilled players don't seem to let it impact their game in any way. Its a good tactic to get some people complete out of their game, and tip the favours of the game towards your team.

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    You know assrunning/backshooting is a made up problem, right? You can decide how you react to it.
    It's not allowed on the UK servers.

like i said before, bann all that assrun or shoot and u end up with 2 desolate servers

Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    It's not allowed on the UK servers.
    I know, probably because some people totally go beserk after somebodyelse commits their made-up "crime". Apparently admins wouldn't handle their whining and created that rule. I'm not a big gamer myself but i've been told only certain ictf ut99 complain about assrun/dm. I know that is not proof of something being lame or not, but people should atleast think about it before copying others opinions about backshooting/assrunning. Especially because there are several situations in which backshooting/assrunning is perfectly fine.

CTF-w00t, once again i rest my case with these words.

d3r u are the last person to criticize the rules as you think rules on a public server should be the same as they are in a pug/fw/whatever war. i remember when you started pugging on the public servers regularly i told you that you shouldn't just stay in base and defend as you do in a pug. your response was: where does it say i cant? and stuck with it till u got banned at least one time maybe a few, idk didn't keep track on your bans
    that was a long time ago and i saw you playing since then and actually did decent without laming, but i am guessing since you didn't come from the public servers and got used to the pug set of mind you still don't get the rules.
    finalz stop bsing us about the maps being the problem and learn how to play ctf...

Quote Originally Posted by Mp/5 View Post
    d3r u are the last person to criticize the rules as you think rules on a public server should be the same as they are in a pug/fw/whatever war. i remember when you started pugging on the public servers regularly i told you that you shouldn't just stay in base and defend as you do in a pug. your response was: where does it say i cant? and stuck with it till u got banned at least one time maybe a few, idk didn't keep track on your bans
    that was a long time ago and i saw you playing since then and actually did decent without laming, but i am guessing since you didn't come from the public servers and got used to the pug set of mind you still don't get the rules.
    finalz stop bsing us about the maps being the problem and learn how to play ctf...
    Ad hominem. Try making an argument instead of attacking people.

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Ad hominem. Try making an argument instead of attacking people.
    try playing according to the rules instead of questioning the rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Mp/5 View Post
    try playing according to the rules instead of questioning the rules...
    Another ad hominem, please stop attacking me personally and make an argument or don't reply.

Thread Information