User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    close this thread, dizaam plays nice ctf

It left me wondering whenever we got to have another friendly chat again deicide, even you make the correct judgement call once in a blue moon.
    I actually was punished for the shown facts in your little clip and never defended myself against those since i was clearly in the wrong and accepted my ban without any discussion about it.

The mysterious powers are forcing me to link you to our previous lovely conversation. (http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/de_...ire-game-4909/) tl;dr #rekt

Now touching on the fact that you are defending maps like gauntlet / joust / w00t / andaction / abreez / 2000 other versions is still mind boggling and the majority agrees those maps should be removed, but you're special and you got mysterious powers and insight in the game and how it is supposed to be played that it will most definately result in the fact that those previously mentioned maps become viable anno 2014.

If only we listened to you and your state of mind that is still stuck in the year 2004. (quote for reference)
    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    Seriously, EC and Gauntlet are classic CTF maps.
    Then i'd say remove generally well flowing maps like Command wich are well more suited to the netcode and meta the game is in, and make a few edits and multiple versions of Gauntlet and put them on, hence they are classic CTF maps and must flow well don't they? i mean having 5 people spawn clumped up in a single room next to the flag is extremely classic and certainly does not stimulate spawnkilling to provide easy sealing and covering.
    It just dawned upon me that you are brilliant and i would like to leave on a high note and praise you for your insights.
    Last edited by Finalzje; 07-11-2014 at 10:57 AM.

You need those small maps to fill the server when there's only 1 or 2 playing. Would be nice if there was some way those maps couldn't be voted when there are fe >6 players. Because almost every lower skilled player think they have to fallback every time someone enters their base, they force higher skilled players on a crowded map to frag even more. Even more if there are 2 good fraggers on 1 team, and 1 on the other.

On topic: i haven't watched the demo from TS, but last few times i saw dizaam play he did alright imo (around 10 grabs a map).

Quote Originally Posted by Finalzje View Post

The mysterious powers are forcing me to link you to our previous lovely conversation. (http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/de_...ire-game-4909/) tl;dr #rekt
    Where?

[...]the majority agrees those maps should be removed,[...]
    References please.

Then i'd say remove generally well flowing maps like Command wich are well more suited to the netcode and meta the game is in, and make a few edits and multiple versions of Gauntlet and put them on, hence they are classic CTF maps and must flow well don't they? i mean having 5 people spawn clumped up in a single room next to the flag is extremely classic and certainly does not stimulate spawnkilling to provide easy sealing and covering.
    Are you implying that spawnkilling on command is impossible or at least difficult and that the majority of players spawnkill on gauntlet? Just because you play lame doesn't mean others play lame as well. Gauntlet works perfectly fine on the UK servers when there isn't one of the few players like you on the server.

Just don't play on the servers and I'm sure that most people will be happy.

Played with him yesterday. The dude had 10-ish grabs on Rainbase.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    if i get a list of what maps you guys want off I will gladly remove them....

gotta call full bs on all u guys complaining that u cant play ctf on a small map. examples:
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    stop whining about the maps and start playing ctf even if u are a top fragger...
    on topic: dizaam is a lamer indeed and like people said when he loses always insults people and type !teams none stop until he manages to screw up the balance. doesnt act that way always, but more than enough times and thats why some people agree and others do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp/5 View Post
    gotta call full bs on all u guys complaining that u cant play ctf on a small map.
    I think the point was that with 12 people on a 4 player map it'll turn into a fragfest no matter what. Ofcourse you can try to grab as much as you can, but it's usually more helpfull if the better fragger covers the lower fraggers. I wouldn't remove those small maps because you need them if there are only 2-6 players in the server.

my stats prove you wrong, again. its not only that i have most grabs on a lot of those maps, i also have most caps and a lot of the times most covers. so your argument is just false and an excuse to lame.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    if i get a list of what maps you guys want off I will gladly remove them....
    Can you replace "maps" with "players"?

Thread Information