User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I see nothing wrong with this, he let ppl pass in mid and the only reason he didnt grab is 1) because he was defending as he is defender 2) he was looking to return the flag the less lame way (he could easily stay in mid shooting people in the back) and 3) there was a teammate coming to grab the flag. I'm obviously biased because he's my teammate. I'm sure you can get better laming footage than this (or not). 10 years into ut and losah still can't read an instagib game, not too surprising.

As a side note, Losah is currently cheating (for a few months now). He's banned from all pugs in euro and american community. He's yet to be banned from the publics aka the only place where he can play, maybe he never will (as there are at least 3 other cheaters currently cheating there and not banned). No idea why he sits in spectator everyday doing these clips, but then again it's probably the only server he can still join. I can certainly appreciate it (even if its just for a laugh) but the level of hypocrisy it achieves amazes me beyond belief. While it may not be the very first priority for UK admins it should still trump the laming bans I read everyday in this forum. Half the server's population lames (noobs included) and Losah is not an exception (not counting the cheating).

Too bad, until we can't get convincing demos we won't ban anyone for cheating.
    And spectating someone with the default spectator's limitations is moot.

(Shameless XC_Spec promotion)
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Too bad, until we can't get convincing demos we won't ban anyone for cheating.
    And spectating someone with the default spectator's limitations is moot.

(Shameless XC_Spec promotion)
    No one mentioned spectating and even less default spectator mod, I am very aware of its suckage. Fortunately I can still get my hands on real demos and do my part on taking the trash out department. Glad to know you are doing the same (are you guys getting demos too?) Eitherway it is not my intention to even argue about the cheat novel here, already done it on some other thread. To reiterate: your server, your rules. I'm just giving you information, if you want you take it, if not you dont. It's really none of my business. The reason for saying it is to simply mock the notion that there are actually cheaters requesting for other people's bans in this forum. Obviously that has nothing to do with MaDTeTa but such irony and hypocrisy on Losah's part was bound to be pointed out sooner or later by someone. I guess today that's me. Hope you don't take it the wrong way.

By the way, since you talked about demos and what not, here's one free of charge (easy one too):

Player in question: Omega
    Aliases: dozens of them. Mostly known as Omega, omg/laptop, ALMIGHTY_PUSH
    IPs: several different ones

demo: https://www.sendspace.com/file/h2kcyo

I have a couple more, if that's not clear enough. Eitherway I ultimately don't care if you ban him or not, it wouldn't be the first time and most likely not the last. Hopefully you are doing something about this already, but if not maybe it's time to start. Really shouldn't let the LoSerS ruin a 15 year old game only because it's barely protected (pun intended), especially when you are hosting multiple and active public servers.
    Last edited by vitrae; 10-10-2014 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vitrae View Post
    Player in question: Omega
    Aliases: dozens of them. Mostly known as Omega, omg/laptop, ALMIGHTY_PUSH
    IPs: several different ones
    That guy plays often, and there has been complaints about him laming, I mentioned him in some other lamers topics. And yea, I have spec that guy too, last time I did it was last couple of minutes on duku, he was just spawnkilling on front of their base, killing people spawn at stairs low and right in base. All just snapshots, from right to left in a millisecond. But prolly doesnt cheat all the time, seen him being rly bad too. Ehm, this is the first game i opened, 160 kills, thats a lot, and 42 acc. Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats He was laaaaaaaaaaaaaminnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg like always and getting spawnkills, backshooting and shit, needs a ban for that atleast if not for cheating. Playing like a faggot and getting 160 kills is not impossible but I highly doubt he can do it without cheats, and the other team wasnt even bad.

Quote Originally Posted by stanisledom View Post
    That guy plays often, and there has been complaints about him laming, I mentioned him in some other lamers topics.
    Guy should be banned already.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by vitrae View Post
    As a side note, Losah is currently cheating (for a few months now).
    I don't know if he is cheating but he is definitely gone from zero to hero in about a few months.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    omega banned

Thread Information