Server ban - MaDTeTa

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server ban - MaDTeTa

Hello world!

To be honest i didn't knew there was a forum of the UK/US pub servers i used to play (just found out when i was searching for something else) and i'm here to know if there's a chance my ban can be removed from the servers? i talked with shots (i think it was him can't remember correctly) a few months ago and he said he couldn't do anything regarding that. If you just feel i am not playing correctly feel free to warn me or send a pm here maybe? And it will be easy since i always use my nickname "MaDTeTa.PrT" when i play in both pub servers. If you guys can consider that i would be grateful since i'm tired of playing NW or COMBOJIB or whatever it is called.

Sincerely,
    MaDTeTa

Talked to madteta on IRC I'm gonna give him another chance to play on the publics he has promised me he will not lame or chase so hopefully he will change and try to play straight CTF please let me know if otherwise pub players also @SAM the uk instagib server is down it kept crashing over and over then it finally shut down

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    cool

Thanks! Still i think shots forget to remove the ban from the UK server aswell because the server was down in the time we speak.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    will have a look

He just played; unbanning him was a mistake.

Do tell more?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I don't have a demo unfortunately, so there is no point. But he certainly didn't play like you would expect someone to play after being allowed to come back from a permaban.

I did not play that much past 3 weeks but I played Madteta earlier and i did not notice sth wrong in his gameplay. He is a good fragger, that's all.
    But he did not break any rules when I played him . I mean 'hard' backshoot/dm and other stuff ..

So I'll be glad to see a demo of him laming on pubs, because for what I saw, I doubt he is laming there nowadays ..
    (just my opinion..)

Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    He just played; unbanning him was a mistake.
    Agree. Seems he forgot to turn of his 180° script as he keeps on assrunning/backshooting 24/7.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/v62is0

His first action on this map which already says more then enough about his style/theory about playing iCTF/UT.

Thread Information