User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Aimbotters taking over server

I made a youtube video proving that these aimbot people are ruining your server

I also emailed the admin but figured id post it here too, its from the [Pure] US instagib server Capture the flag. happened last night and also just bout 5 min ago. I'm not going to make videos for every single person who is aimbotting but the person who was just in was named Peach at about 7:10am pst. I am not sure if it is the same person as last night but probably. The vid only shows steve but right before steve was botting a person named L@ggyZ@ggy was doing it then left then right after L@ggyZ@ggy left steve came in.. Hope this helps figure out who to ban.. hopefully permanently.

Not an aimbot, just our good friend with no life.

Edit:He was just doing it again few seconds ago aliased as Dewsick.
    Last edited by ZodiaK; 07-28-2014 at 10:41 AM.

Just an FYI, this guy is also another one of those people that accuses everyone of cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Just an FYI, this guy is also another one of those people that accuses everyone of cheating.
    Blending in with the masses, perfect way to conceal yourself!
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

I thought I already replied to this. I have it under control.

I had only put on the pre-compiled versions which were designed to waste his time and he fell for them as expected lmao. I also wanted to see just how obsessed he is with me. Conclusion: Really obsessed. He must be refreshing servers and these forums constantly to see if I've updated them, and in which case he immediately patches his cheats. Poor guy doesn't yet realize how dumb he is, as he'll be scratching his head in confusion real soon.

And he's using more exploits, different one every time.
    You're not getting rid of him too easily, was just watching the US server right now.
    Added an extra IP to the ban, but we both know it's more of a painkiller than anything.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    You're not getting rid of him too easily
    ORLY? I just looked at the server logs and he had to try about 10 different things from 4 different proxies until he finally found something. He got kicked and banned repeatedly, so he's definitely struggling. This is hilarious because it only takes me a couple of minutes to patch what I see him exploit while he's undoubtedly wasting hours of his time like an idiot. It actually takes longer for me to upload/restart the servers than it does to algorithmically own him.

With that said, I won't have time to continue owning the cretin for a while, as I have much more important things to tend to. I'm sure he'll continue wasting his time trying to ruin the fun for people all around the world who just want to play a video game together. Meanwhile, I'll be out doing things that matter in the real world. So if this is how the guy wants to spend his life, it's his choice to be no one of significance.

I can't believe that you actually added intro text, a soundtrack and credits on an aimbot video...
    http://www.unrealize.co.uk for XConsole, ServerLog, StealthAdmin and other Unreal Tournament mods.

Quote Originally Posted by ~V~ View Post
    I can't believe that you actually added intro text, a soundtrack and credits on an aimbot video...
    that was hilarious tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information