Who is the idiot .....

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who is the idiot .....

Who is the idiot that goes by high madara? He threatened to ban me because I hit near the supplier once as I entered their base. Yet he hit our supplier as he entered as well. Could it be that his butt hurt because they were getting beat early on even with all the good players? Or that I kept headshotting him because right after that she pretty much stayed at the top of ramp and near base and not leaving that area much. Either way it was a shitty call especially if she can do it but calls someone else on it that did it just once.

http://www.pixelmass.info/upl/ass.dem

The demo doesn't show much because I started it after he warned me but only shows that he did it and laming at base (which is allowed)

You can always take screen shot, don't forget about that.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

really man

you shoult open the console and get SS's
    i will do nothing againsta Madara if you dont give me the rights evidences

I'm not trying to get something done, just getting the word out there. I had no idea he was admin that can ban someone. My only gripe is that he has no evidence showing that I sup spam because I dont. This topic has been covered over and over about one hit and move on. More so the fact that he did it just after I did the one time. Him saying that if I do it once more and I will be banned pisses me off. I really don't care because I know I am not breaking the rules, I know many UK members and have known them for many many years and many know that I am a straight shooter. I respect the members, the server and rules. He shouldn't threaten a ban without knowing what is really going on.

Quote Originally Posted by utbusta View Post
    I had no idea he was admin that can ban someone.
    That is, because he's not
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Don't let him confuse you as Camilo, as you know Camilo wouldn't say this kind of stuff... or even I think Camilo wouldn't say something like that. Camilo is only a moderator, and maybe madara just want to impersonate as Camilo, after reporting something to him to get you banned. lol who knows... random mind, ok need more drink please.

ahhhh....
    Now just like I said in the server that I "kicked" you... I just used the !mutate kickidlers just to kick you whenever I can. hahaha... so it wasn't me, it was the kick idlers... u get the idea haha. I did it to other ppl too.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 07-30-2014 at 11:02 PM.

@utbusta

At this point Madara is probably like Adrian was in his early siege days: just a fragger mostly. He may have gotten angry about something else your team was doing and took it out on you, I don't know. You know now he isn't an admin so I wouldn't worry too much about what he says and if he has evidence for his point he can present it. Obviously he's probably wrong about it but he'll learn from doing it. He has good mentors in HIGH clan so post ss's next time so they can explain some better manners.

I disagree with you though about you being a straight shooter as I have obvserved many rocket six packs shot by you missing the containers near the supplier and hitting me and my teammates in the supplier. Bastard. J/K

Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    @utbusta
    I disagree with you though about you being a straight shooter as I have obvserved many rocket six packs shot by you missing the containers near the supplier and hitting me and my teammates in the supplier. Bastard. J/K
    If I have done it, its as I said. Once to pass supplier, any other time it should be mentioned to me so that I don't do it again.

--- Updated ---

Next time I will offer him some cake or pie, some all american pie. Maybe that will smooth things over

I believe camilo is an admin now. At least I saw on console that he got admin rights...

Quote Originally Posted by Booty View Post
    I believe camilo is an admin now. At least I saw on console that he got admin rights...
    You sure? You mean his Nexgen account? :P

Thread Information