User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

use this server for public play

zp| * * * -=[SIEGE]=- GlobalUnreal's Siege I -=[SIEGE]=- Server * * * unreal://192.223.27.14:7777

unreal://192.223.27.14:7777

convict

set it so need 2 people to click in to start and 60 mins hopefully set it right

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    zp| * * * -=[SIEGE]=- GlobalUnreal's Siege I -=[SIEGE]=- Server * * * unreal://192.223.27.14:7777

convict
    Good Job, we r playing in this server

Main UK server is dead, Convict now running this server as backup, server is very good and was playing game till Chis entered in server and ruined match, @chis this was not expected from u, u just killed a good going game, u r neither kid nor a new player who got admin/mod powers just few days ago. Just stop abusing admin/mod powers.Why such kind of behavior ?

What did he do?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
    What did he do?
    He entered in server then loged in as admin, then abused RU limit, and with his command he got excessive RU, RU limit went to 10000000. Then start flying over the map towards other team core using superjet, as soon as me and other opponent player realized, opponent player left the server and me too, players were coming and leaving at times before this and at that time when he entered it was 1 v 1 and a good game was going from last 30-40 min. Map was Clarion SWS.
    Whatever it was 1v1 at that time, but a good match was going on, it gives no right to ruin such games with the use of admin/mod powers and the time was when it was the only 1 alive backup server left in hands to play. On asking him he said i like to play freebuild. WTF is this, if you like that leech game then go play on your home pc with bots, that was such unexpected kind of behavior shown there.
    Dont know why they want to kill Siege in all expects. And when any player oppose such thing and you know what you will get ? BAN thats all. Fucking so stupid players have mod/admin powers.
    Now he is playing in server in GODLIKE Mod, just BS And making leech all over Face map.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 10-19-2013 at 04:45 AM.

Haha, unbelievable. I mean, you are known for your little funny stories but the little respect you had from me went down the toilet.
    Instead of playing 2vs1, I made myself a jetpack and flew around, while waiting for a 4th player, without interfering with anyone nor shooting a single bullet. You had a limit of 3900 RU, so I figured it wouldn't matter if I typed freelech.
    Your uptightness and your aptitude for drama is just absolutely pathetic and I truly wonder what's the root of all this but let me give you an advice. Get some fresh air once in a while, it might help.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    Haha, unbelievable. I mean, you are known for your little funny stories but the little respect you had from me went down the toilet.
    Instead of playing 2vs1, I made myself a jetpack and flew around, while waiting for a 4th player, without interfering with anyone nor shooting a single bullet. You had a limit of 3900 RU, so I figured it wouldn't matter if I typed freelech.
    Your uptightness and your aptitude for drama is just absolutely pathetic and I truly wonder what's the root of all this but let me give you an advice. Get some fresh air once in a while, it might help.
    I dont care about my respect when it comes to dumb people like you
    oh i forgot that you cant even type !s to wait for 4th player, bu you can type admin password to ruin it.
    Ya and that player who left server also fool like me ya. keep it on what else can be expected, then why left after making stupid leech on next map ? To leave server for crash ? Really nice of you.
    Want to play leech? go play with bots on your PC than fuking in server where others playing normal game.
    You dont know but i know the root root of your shit. You know where it is? or should i remind you?

Its not a story its what happened
    Last edited by Spiderman; 10-19-2013 at 05:25 AM.

May rage be with you, pathetic fool.

As you have showed in the past, your paint skills are one of a kind but have you ever thought of joining the modern world and take demos?
    Here, I will help you.
    If you don't know how to take demos I'd be more than happy to give you a hand, buddy.
    Last edited by |uK|chiseller; 10-19-2013 at 05:29 AM.

Grow up plzzz

--- Updated ---

As you have showed in the past, your paint skills are one of a kind but have you ever thought of joining the modern world and take demos?
    Here, I will help you.
    If you don't know how to take demos I'd be more than happy to give you a hand, buddy.
    Whatever demo or ss, u ruined game, agree it dumbass

Thread Information