rasta man laming on eternal caves+ cursing people.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

rasta man laming on eternal caves+ cursing people.

hello admins,

i wanted to do it a long time ago but always forgot to demo him. rasta-man is a baby that cant play normal, especially if he is losing he will never leave his base.
    if you call him out for it he will start cursing you just as he did in the demo i recorded ("fuck your mother" "fuck u noobs" etc). his excuse to doing so is: "you cant handle me playing defense".
    i think its time someone gives him a wake up call with a big boot up his butt to the banned sector.

here is the demo: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ngr4s7.

thanks in advance.

The thing that make me laugh the most about rasta-man is his defense, he could be on a stacked team and still only get 40%eff. I don't think I have seen him get over 50%eff playing Defense in a public. He may as well be blind, he is completely useless at defense, and probably the worst pug player going.

Your demo makes my ut crash, any idea why?

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Your demo makes my ut crash, any idea why?
    What's the crash message?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Yeah, he has no problem with swear words whatsoever.

But (unfortunately) defending is allowed, right (even though it's just an excuse for dming on a pub)? So you probably won't get him banned for that. There are plenty of other players who always stay in their base the entire game; one of them even posted in this thread. : x

Can't see demo: announcer version mismatch, but I believe you 100%.
    I experienced the same pooh with this dude with exaclty same attitude/words
    I guess he binded 'fck u mom' 'you cant handle me playing defense' in his user.ini lol.
    Sad from a 'rasta'

PS: But as deicide wrote above, def is allowed even if the only thing rasta does is assrun for revenge frag... idk

if this is true and you allowed to never leave your base + chase people back to the base after they killed you, it really makes no sense to attack. just put 3 players in your base at all time and i wanna see how you cap on most maps.
    just because he isn't good, doesn't mean he should be allowed to play so lame, as if it was a top player he would get banned for doing the same stuff since a lot more people would have complained about this lame style.
    this is a public server not a clan war or a pug where u have dedicated positions... so no one should be allowed to stay in base/mid and chase people back to the base on every spawn and call it defense.
    if u wanna see what will happen if i play like this and ask another top player to do the same i can demonstrate it, but i am pretty sure it will end with more than a few forum threads.

P.S if not for his lame game style he should at least be banned for his attitude and cursing people all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp/5 View Post
    this is a public server not a clan war or a pug where u have dedicated positions... so no one should be allowed to stay in base/mid and chase people back to the base on every spawn and call it defense.
    if u wanna see what will happen if i play like this and ask another top player to do the same i can demonstrate it, but i am pretty sure it will end with more than a few forum threads.

P.S if not for his lame game style he should at least be banned for his attitude and cursing people all the time.
    This is what I hate, people play a public game like a pug. Their excuse would be i am just practicing defending. Please, If you want to practice join a pug don't run everyone else's fun in public.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Albeit it is annoying when somebody crouches in a corner in their own base, if defense wouldnt be allowed, what would it be in the end? 6v6 all offense with the rest of the team ready to cherrypick? Not sure how that sounds fun
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Mp5 I do agree that he deserves a ban, altho I watched the demo and pretty much all he did was defend.

He should be banned for the flaming and insulting part. He always does that to everyone and nobody seems to care about it.

And about the laming, he doesn't just defend, he plays offence too but in a weird chasing kind of way.

Thread Information