User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    Yeah, he has no problem with swear words whatsoever.

But (unfortunately) defending is allowed, right (even though it's just an excuse for dming on a pub)? So you probably won't get him banned for that. There are plenty of other players who always stay in their base the entire game; one of them even posted in this thread. : x
    Wrong, there is no rule against defending. Which makes sense because such a rule would be impossible to enforce, or if strictly enforced result into banlists even longer than you would like.

Isn' t that was hes saying? He says "unfortunately defending is allowed, right?" Then you say "Wrong, there is no rule against defending."

xD

i have no excuse for that!

thank you mp5 ,you did me a favor--hope your brain will discover!!!!
    keep fighting for my ban--you are really awesome!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Isn' t that was hes saying? He says "unfortunately defending is allowed, right?" Then you say "Wrong, there is no rule against defending."

xD
    It is not the same, notice the difference between actively doing something and being passive.

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Wrong, there is no rule against defending. Which makes sense because such a rule would be impossible to enforce, or if strictly enforced result into banlists even longer than you would like.
    Only few regular players who defend come to my mind. You are one of them.

I'm no saint either but this was interesting behaviour after reading this topic earlier. I called him out several times for stacking the teams, he refused to make the teams even and started insulting me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lDbjsdg.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	1896

I've played with and against rasta-man on the pubs many times and I've never seen him lame or flame. He always plays CTF, and I don't recall ever seeing an excess of insults. My guess is maybe he'd had a bad day and/or someone really pissed him off.

just had the pleasure of playing in the US server with D3R the guy who always defends the lamers and say there is no rule for it since he is doing the same lame stuff.
    both maps he decided to throw the balance off and join the winning team, just because in his words: " i am ruining the game and stacking the teams". when i asked him how so he said: "you hacked the cookies system"
    i also asked him to explain how does moving to the winning team helps balancing the match but he did not have an answer for it.
    on w00t he even took it farther and was trying to sabotage the game by not trying and boosting me off the map every chance he had.

here are the demos: Download multiple files from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way.

this guy clearly cant be taken serious and is just a big cry baby + a retard (i proudly mentioned it a few times on the server once i heard his explanation for his behavior).

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    I've played with and against rasta-man on the pubs many times and I've never seen him lame or flame. He always plays CTF, and I don't recall ever seeing an excess of insults. My guess is maybe he'd had a bad day and/or someone really pissed him off.
    well there are more than enough players that play much more than you on the public servers and can confirm this is the case with him (a few already did in this topic).
    no one said he is cursing people every time he plays but that happened in the past numerous times.

We were playing some cave map and Rasta-man didn't like the fact he was losing and tried to go to red team as well as viking, I moved them both back, but viking kept going and then went to spec.

Skunk tried to go to the losing team, but have to move him back to the team he was, so rasta-man & viking could be red...

rasta ended up leaving after he got switched to the losing team again..
    whole game he was bitching and insulting people..

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...7/Shot0127.PNG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot0127.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    thank you timtim
    as many knows i play normal and indeed play ctf,i do not say i never defend the base ,i do ,sometimes and i explained many times why and i will say again ,maybe some will understand i try to do some good things ,they see the bad part becuase they get owned.
    when i join a map ,i go grab ,no back-up ,flag return-they cap.
    imagine that 5 in a row in first 3 min.
    hm the fun of playing that is gone.
    i decide to go defence to try to stop that ,not resulting in a 100-0 score,sometime i can hold it ,sometime i can not,but i go in defence just to keep that in control
    meanwhile i type teams nad try to balance
    99% games the other team dont care and still plays like that
    sometime i decide to change the team to force them to balance aqnd to make the game fair.
    many time i don't succed so in some moments of angry ,i say some not nice words to other teams players that they are brainless and they dont want to balance and i get a little angry.
    yes i admit it and i say it with no problem and i know many are getting upset seeing these kind of facts on server
    i also own a server and i know how to keep the fun up during games and i switch myself some players to balance right and to keep the entertainment on the stage and the people can come with pleasure back again.
    if you look closely the demo you will see that i killed mp5 dosen of times than he killed me and i am sure he get pissed of nad when he said i say some bad words he start to attack me,maybe he will play with noobs in server and he can own them easily
    but you know mp5? i will still be around and try to balance teams whenever is possible
    again i say:i have no excuse for that but noone wants to balance and that pissed me off
    now i ask you?waht is the fun playing a map and own with 100-0 and no balance?
    i know only some nice people palying on server that i saw they balance during games.
    peace people!

Thread Information