User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    JESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post

    Make yourself look like more of an idiot.

    Question to everyone:
    Who else has seen an 30%acc average player hit 65%acc in a game, right after he was crying about riven, and one that's accuracy drops 30% straight after a topic was made about him?
    You must be really daft. Perhaps your reflected virtual age is more real than what can be read from your passport. "Average players" are those who upload "I pwned n00bs spawnkilling on public server" to youtube. Have you seen me do that? Nope, so here is your answer.
    The above-average-players can actually hit, but they do not get _AVERAGE_ 45% accuracy. You even quoted me on that - "avg" = "average". 1-2 games, 5-6 on a good day / on emotional spree / after hard aimtraining with very high accuracy, but never ON AVERAGE over hundreds of maps. Get the point?

    Why didn't you paste the stats to games where I have 40+ accuracies with "JESUS.lama"?

    PS! Free hint - if you want to maintain respectable online presence, avoid words like "fag", "idiot", "fag", "dick", "c*ck", etc. They do not make your argument into a better argument, but they do make you look like a proper bent-over-homosexual-begging-for-bellend-but-who-has-been-turned-down-by-his-lover-and-now-steams-in-public-forums
    Last edited by JESUS; 08-21-2014 at 08:42 AM.

  2. #12
    Finalzje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    56
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS View Post
    Free hint - if you want to maintain respectable online presence, avoid words like "fag", "idiot", "fag", "dick", "c*ck", etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS View Post
    but they do make you look like a proper bent-over-homosexual-begging-for-bellend-but-who-has-been-turned-down-by-his-lover-and-now-steams-in-public-forums
    Oh Okay. Carry on with this amazing conversation.
    Last edited by Finalzje; 08-21-2014 at 08:55 AM.

  3. #13
    Whicked Sick UT-Sniper-SJA94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    What was England
    Posts
    4,423
    Country:
    You cheated just admit it.

  4. #14
    Killing Spree Complete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    119
    Country:
    It's funny how threads can develop.
    A player having a complaint about another player and get's slapped back in the face by another player.
    I wonder if NP^ is a synonym for JESUS.
    Keep it going ladies
    Last edited by Complete; 08-21-2014 at 12:52 PM. Reason: stupid lady typo :(
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

  5. #15
    Killing Spree HakunaMatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    204
    Country:
    I think I should enjoy more the game, rather than mourn much and accused both the others, if you feel there is something wrong with your opponent you are advised to take a deep breath and take a more positive attitude, if for some reason your opponent plays better or plays so upset you try to find ways to counteract this situation by changing the way you play against.

  6. #16
    Killing Spree HakunaMatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    204
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS View Post

    PS! Free hint - if you want to maintain respectable online presence, avoid words like "fag", "idiot", "fag", "dick", "c*ck", etc. They do not make your argument into a better argument, but they do make you look like a proper bent-over-homosexual-begging-for-bellend-but-who-has-been-turned-down-by-his-lover-and-now-steams-in-public-forums
    unfortunately there are good players with little respect opponents

  7. #17
    Whicked Sick Shotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,468
    Country:
    Also shouldn't Jesus be banned from the servers?
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gmez Bolaos "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

  8. #18
    Whicked Sick UNrealshots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,729
    Both should be banned from the servers. Maybe Ill do it now

    =GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist = =GU saDM I Semi Finalist= =GU I PBR Quarter Finalist= =GU II roflnation Winner= =GU III \\cG Semi Finalist= =GU IV \\'. Finalist= =GU V iB. Winner= =OW I iCTF Finalist= =ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=

  9. #19
    JESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    Also shouldn't Jesus be banned from the servers?
    What for?

  10. #20
    Whicked Sick UT-Sniper-SJA94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    What was England
    Posts
    4,423
    Country:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Worthy of an A+?
    By GingerK in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-10-2013, 03:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •