User Tag List

Applying to be a Moderator

Hi, my name is Azuna and I am in the sT clan (I have a few other aliases including Lemon). I am looking to help moderate the ComboGib server. As of late, the number of people going idle has become a bit excessive. Almost every normal weapons map someone leaves for over 5 minutes. In multiple instances over the past month I have seen people go idle for multiple maps. The only reason I am requesting to help moderate the server is because it seems no one is ever there to remove these idle players. I used to admin in MLUT, I have no issues posting logs in the event I do kick someone with a justification (or if you have a different process). If you do not want me to help moderate, as I am not in the UK clan and/or you are not familiar with me then I truly encourage you to moderate the ComboGib server a bit more. It is a great server that is constantly full of people wanting to play. It is a shame when games are ruined because a player chooses to go AFK while in game instead of rejoining as a spectator. I realize things happen and you may need to leave abruptly and I am not advocating banning these players but rather kicking them so that they can rejoin once they are actually there to play. Thank you for your time.

On the uk/us newnet ictf servers idle players get kicked automatically, maybe the same mod should be installed on the combo server?

Quote Originally Posted by Azuna View Post
    Hi, my name is Azuna and I am in the sT clan (I have a few other aliases including Lemon). I am looking to help moderate the ComboGib server. As of late, the number of people going idle has become a bit excessive. Almost every normal weapons map someone leaves for over 5 minutes. In multiple instances over the past month I have seen people go idle for multiple maps. The only reason I am requesting to help moderate the server is because it seems no one is ever there to remove these idle players. I used to admin in MLUT, I have no issues posting logs in the event I do kick someone with a justification (or if you have a different process). If you do not want me to help moderate, as I am not in the UK clan and/or you are not familiar with me then I truly encourage you to moderate the ComboGib server a bit more. It is a great server that is constantly full of people wanting to play. It is a shame when games are ruined because a player chooses to go AFK while in game instead of rejoining as a spectator. I realize things happen and you may need to leave abruptly and I am not advocating banning these players but rather kicking them so that they can rejoin once they are actually there to play. Thank you for your time.
    Azuna, i am mod at combo server ( all uK servers btw), i ve seen you play some matches recently under another name ( can t remember wich ones, tell me..or just no aliasing, it would be better) . I use to reconnect as spec idling players, lot of people come there to play combo and get bored when NW is voted so stay sleeping in a corner . Anyway, when i am ON, i remove them, also look at dmers, lamers and campers ; some were crying for admin abuse recently for a simple warn ( Fuel, bananabot, Raptor, Igna....), and be sure i won t give up trying to prevent any kind of lame . I also want say that i can t stand insults and racist insult more than 2 or 3 times, third one is a kick from server .
    So, Azuna, if u see me online spec or play; just send me a pm if u have any trouble with someone( you can just pm me to say hello, i will appreciate it also ) . you can also find me at BT server and sometime insta ones . don t fear to come and ask me, this is available for all players, not only Azuna...
    Tschuss
    seeya on server
    Jst2b
    Blond's copyrighted

There is auto kick on combo too. The timer is longer than the instagib servers though. I might lower it

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    There is auto kick on combo too. The timer is longer than the instagib servers though. I might lower it
    I think the timer when it is on NW is longer than when it is CG (not sure if that is possible but it seems that way). If you could lower the timer then it would be greatly appreciated.

J2Blond - I am glad you are around and helping with the issue. As long as there are people trying then that is all I can ask. If I see it happen again, I will definitely send you a PM. Thank you!

Thread Information