Stupid Camilo, Heineken and Alucard removing my harmless container countless times... (VIDEO) - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What do you wait from alutard?
    Last edited by Stormy; 09-03-2014 at 03:04 PM.

Look at it this way, you think it would make sense to have people jumping to go through. A scenario, if the score is close and the enemy saw this. They can nuke 5 times in a row, kill your conts, and gain a lot of RU from your buildings. Plus if your team is scrambling to get out of base, they will be slowed down by the containers being in the way. Also even if you have a sm there, people can trans over it and still nuke the core.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Don't underestimate the power of spam.
    It takes three apes and somebody with a mine bind to shut down any consecutive nuking spree attempt.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

the truth is that I do not understand anything ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    Look at it this way, you think it would make sense to have people jumping to go through. A scenario, if the score is close and the enemy saw this. They can nuke 5 times in a row, kill your conts, and gain a lot of RU from your buildings. Plus if your team is scrambling to get out of base, they will be slowed down by the containers being in the way. Also even if you have a sm there, people can trans over it and still nuke the core.
    First I didn't want that hole to be that tight (lol), its hard to predict the big collision radius of a SC. When I found out that you can jump over it I decided to leave it that way (Plus it was just a plain test defense build). If it was removed, the full RU i spent for that SC won't be back, I would probably get 1000 RU. Also you said that nukers would get a lot of RU from my buildings? This is really funny and makes no sense, because either way in a regular defense build the RU gain would be completely the same.

And what do you think people would do in a regular McSwartzly build? Lets see, they would build a SC with FF and PoisonGuardian, probably would add 1 SM. Something that anyone can get trough if someone nuked it. So here is the scenario:
    It would take 1 nuker to kill the SM, and another nuker with trans would go immediately trough the PoisonGuardian and go for the core to nuke it.

A weak PoisonGuardian won't be necessary needed to guard that tight hole when there is a SM on the other side. Put a MiniShield there and no one would trans over it. Would be even harder in a FF to use trans. Also I have teammates remember? Since there is only 1 tight hole that enemies can go trough, my teammates would have to spam it if they notice trans nukers. If you want this defense to be indestructible you can build 2 SCs with a little gap, a SM behind the wall and a FF in front of the SCs, completely indestructible! As for the water tunnel you can build a container leech that enemies can't hit and build a Minishield, since there are some obsessed with defending people that camp with tons of mines, no one would destroy or get pass trough that Minishield. My defense is the best choice. End of story.
    Last edited by RTG`; 09-05-2014 at 09:57 AM.

What you did was very creative and indeed effect on the map and some other maps. But it can easily be disarmed by one single nuke.

But you have done always have a downside.

1) You have remember you are playing in a public server and a lot of players are complete idiots and don't understand what your intentions are.

2) On McSwartzly there are only 3 ways in and out of your base. One the main door, Two the water hole, and Three the low sniping room if you have a trans. Normally people block of the water hole and leaving two ways in and out of the base, but the sniper room is only usable if you have a trans and no one is going to spend 700 each time they spawn to just leave the base. Leaving only one realistic way to go in and out of your base. When you block of the only exit and expect people to jump on the side of the wall to leave the base, it just triggers in my mind(if on enemy team) to build the teleporter and make everyone just rush the main entrance and spam the living crap out of the Super Container. Your team will only have that small gap to kill us, even if they make the jump they will get a six packs of rockets in the face and just be trapped inside the base waiting for the siege to finish. Your 5,000 RU build just gave me 10,000 RU and caused your team to RAGE QUIT.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
    Your 5,000 RU build just gave me 10,000 RU and caused your team to RAGE QUIT.
    It was all very believable until that point, sorry SW but no.

Im sorry, I have failed you PROFESSOR!

Besides, setting a "lockdown" defense on McSwartzly when you're up by 61 in public...
    Idk, its not like Mrs. Bubblebutt is gonna double nuke that and kill it, so have to wonder, till what point is it efficient (RU and tactically wise)
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information