Disappearing SAM???? - Page 12

User Tag List

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Would have been a different fight if he wasnt ill the days leading up to the fight. First thing I said was that it should have been a win... sam got the bigger cup! Win for me that is.

Have you seen this guy fight before? Guy went ape shit in the first round haha.

Nope. Never seen him fight before. I've dealt with people coming at me like that, it's never been an issue and I think I proved that in round 2 and 3 when I was able to recompose myself. However, it was just the initial hit, being under the lights, dehydrated as it is, not being able to breathe.

The first couple of seconds I was quite off balance because my boots came off and the ref must have missed that. I was trying to put it back on whilst defending myself. Hopefully the pictures will reveal more.

Not being biased. But if I saw someone make a come back like that. I'd give him the win. But this was a good lesson in itself. I've learnt a lot from this and certainly that, I have a lot more mental strength than I though. To get up from that and carry on when everything inside my head was rattling needed a lot of resolve and immediate composure.

It was a great night.

Yes, you got it exactly right!
    This shows you are able to fight back and can withstand a lot both mental and physical.
    You have a great fighting spirit! Your egde over him was just not seen too obvious to give you the win.
    But its not about the win. I think you gained precious self knowlegde and trust with it.
    If you keep fighting, this will show in a true gem like every fighter dreams of some time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    FYI for those who are not familiar with kickboxing rules.

In fluke's video, 2:09 when someone says what the heck was that?

I threw an axe kick which landed on his shoulder. He came forwards and threw me off balance - that is against the rules. He also held onto my leg and attacked - against rules and then he threw a spinning elbow....against the rules
    I saw a few sly moves like that, but he ran out of tricks and steam really fast by the end of the first round. I think he was a little shocked at how you turned it around in the second round.

yea , at least he had time to rest in this round lol before resuming his ridiculous attack, he must have hoped to end it in the first round - silly strategy
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    yea , at least he had time to rest in this round lol before resuming his ridiculous attack, he must have hoped to end it in the first round - silly strategy
    I've dealt with worse....I've watched the videos a number of times now and this guys was breaking some serious rules a number of times. Things I have in the past been disqualified over....in the third round, when I was flurrying on him, he purposely catches my leg so that the ref would call break. If this guy is on the next show, I will personally ask for him to rematch. And hopefully, next time, I won't have the odds stacked against me and the main thing for me is being ill. I don't really care what he weighs in at.

Here is the fight from another perspective. From an unbiased perspective. I'll leave it to you guys to decide who won the bout.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9igT7hi2Frw6cnvXL0yg6Hxr_D4sGQrJ
    Last edited by SAM; 08-29-2016 at 08:24 PM.

You got in a lot of nice kicks to the body and kidney area, couldn't see that before. He was spent by 1:30 of the second round, shame you couldn't get a decent shot in to finish him off. He reminds me of Abomination from the Hulk movie...lol

I could also see the amount of times you gasped for breath uncomfortably after every break from the Ref, gloves on ropes or waist. I take my hat off to that and seeing you not only finish, but give him a damn hard time in the 2nd and 3rd Rounds. This recording felt more involved than the other one, being beside the ring watching two men fight as the children happily ran around playing...lol

You should film all your bouts.

Wow SAM! I just watched FLuKE's video and I thought it was awesome I will definitely watch more of your upcoming fights. I feel they are more intriguing when you know you are in such a small community with the star of the show (I.E. you playing UT with the rest of us) really enjoyed it! props to you man cheers

Second round. After SAM was angry for being knocked down
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1WhatsApp Image 2016-08-28 at 13.51.33.jpg   JS1_2627.jpg  

Thread Information