User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HYND3R laming

HYND3R laming

Have fun watching him lame the entire game as always.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...5_18-42-53.dem

Bonus: five minutes of dming in the enemy's base:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...5_18-36-26.dem

"It's the map not the player"

Ow here is deceide again zzzzz

Edit: i guess you were "yield" playing with a fakenickname. Several maps you stacked the teams; fe it was 4-0 on control within a few minutes but you do not care about ctf and kept playing. I shot you in the back once on coret and you immediately whined about it (and probably started to demo), seems like you are butt-hurt and now asking for a ban as revenge.
    Last edited by d3R; 09-15-2014 at 01:57 PM.

Don't play the victim here d3R. Most of the time when you just lame your ass off (mostly when you are in the winning team).
    I really need to organize my demo's. Can't find them back directly but 9/10 times when I'm ingame with you you try to lame.

Maybe I find them back... as utstats isn't a solution as it only shows the last 50 games.

First 2-3 minutes of control justify a ban already imo.

Just like he was dming the entrance of his base on Duku. Not to mention constantly chasing/falling back. inb4iwasdefending

Quote Originally Posted by LoSaH View Post
    Don't play the victim here d3R. Most of the time when you just lame your ass off (mostly when you are in the winning team).
    I really need to organize my demo's. Can't find them back directly but 9/10 times when I'm ingame with you you try to lame.

Maybe I find them back... as utstats isn't a solution as it only shows the last 50 games.
    I'm not playing victim, i quit that many months ago when i realized usually only 1 player on each team is attacking and the rest is defending/falling back/chasing/dming. Lately i usually start my public gaming session with going full attack, but when teams are stacked or whole opponent team plays defense and i can't get any flags out: i'll defend. People might think thats lame but usually it keeps the cap difference low, and sometimes even turns a loss in a win because those 4 guys on my team that were falling back all the time now get to attack (because i keep our base cleaner).

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by ZodiaK View Post
    Just like he was dming the entrance of his base on Duku. Not to mention constantly chasing/falling back. inb4iwasdefending
    It's called defense. Btw grabbing enemy flag once every five (!!!) minutes is not called offense.

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    It's called defense. Btw grabbing enemy flag once every five (!!!) minutes is not called offense.
    Lmfao defending is not being out at mid killing enemies, that would be dming, btw I may have not had 13 grabs, I had 7 I believe. Compared to your 0. And when the game started you were trying to do your best Jyb impression, D from mid? If I played like you, I'd get slapped with a ban np.

Quote Originally Posted by uenz View Post
    First 2-3 minutes of control justify a ban already imo.
    Please explain why. I just watched the first 5 minutes and the things i think you might consider lame are easily explained (covering, trying to return flag etc).

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by ZodiaK View Post
    Lmfao defending is not being out at mid killing enemies, that would be dming, btw I may have not had 13 grabs, I had 7 I believe. Compared to your 0. And when the game started you were trying to do your best Jyb impression, D from mid? If I played like you, I'd get slapped with a ban np.
    The way i defended duku has been normal for atleast 5 years, you can debate if its effective or not but it certainly is not dming.

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    The way i defended duku has been normal for atleast 5 years, you can debate if its effective or not but it certainly is not dming.
    Well at least now I know. I shall play my Duku games much differently. Thank you for letting me know it is not dming.

Thread Information