User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HYND3R laming

Quote Originally Posted by uenz View Post
    But what if that "disruptive play" is against the server rules?
    But it isn't, else 95% of the players would need to be banned (basically everyone that grabs less than say once every two minutes).

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    But it isn't, else 95% of the players would need to be banned (basically everyone that grabs less than say once every two minutes).
    You backshoot and play deathmatch. None of that is allowed. It's not the first time either, you are a known lamer. Other players have been banned for less, and you've been warned before and clearly don't attempt to change your playstyle.

I really don't see why there still is a discussion. Blocking the lift on gauntlet is "disruptive" as well. Basically everything that people are banned for (except cheating probably) can be classified as being disruptive. If any action and playstyle could be justified by being "disruptive", then there is no point in having any rules whatsoever.
    Last edited by deicide; 09-17-2014 at 06:50 AM.

hello,

Imo, If you do not grab because you defend (in your base, not mid-map) or cover (means following your flag carrier), it's ok. But what i noticed last time I played you on duku is you 'defend' mid-map (= dm, spawnkill, fallback backshoot).. Sorry but this is more discutable than 'regular def' in your base (at least on publics) and probably breaks servers rules (admins will tell if it's ok or not ..).

By the way, less than 30% of players play that way, but 95% of them are known 'skilled' players... quite boring tho..

Backshooting is part of your disruptive play. Backshooting is not allowed as stated on the server rules. End of conversation really.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    reviewed and dealt with

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    reviewed and dealt with
    verdict? allowed to play that way or no ?
    just asking..

its not allowed, I have banned d3r based on what I saw without reading any of the posts in the thread, have also reviewed thread and it seems theres confusion

it is NOT allowed

ok ok, idd it's confuse. I mean about def outside the base, best example is duku when peepz dm mid-map for 15mins arguing they def..

yeah lets be honest its a stupid place to defend on a public server....

Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    Backshooting is part of your disruptive play. Backshooting is not allowed as stated on the server rules. End of conversation really.
    Please show me this rule, i checked the rules in the server yesterday and this rule was not there.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    its not allowed, I have banned d3r based on what I saw without reading any of the posts in the thread, have also reviewed thread and it seems theres confusion

it is NOT allowed
    Yesterday there was no rule like "defending is not allowed" or "defending on duku high is not allowed".

I assume your ban is based on the control demo, can you explain what you saw thats against the rules? Please use times on the demo so i can rewatch and learn what i shouldn't do, or explain what happened.

Thread Information