User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: HYND3R laming

totally agree with uenz. needs mods like him on iG servers imho.

Then what ive always thought is correct . The ig servers need more mods, im playing a lot there with the TDN tag and everytime i cant kill someone going forward to them i ignore them, yet after 2 secs i get shot in the back by that "person" which annoys me. Also ive seen a lot of people like this guy called ginfish or sth for example in control they just sit in mid dming and there's no mods to do anything

I've seen uenz a lot in the servers and im agree he would be a good mod

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I know that, but it's not listed there.

Example:
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/hakunamatata-4998/
    Take a note, I mentioned backshooting.

There is more. Especially by searching Backshooting in the forum.
    If its not listed there (nexgen, type !rules in the server), it is not a rule.

I don't play much other mods or games but i've been told only in ut99 ictf some people complain about backshooting. Apparently its not very high on the general consensus which behaviour is lame and which is not. It can be annoying but so is playing against good players that always shoot you from the front, or against players that fallback all the time, or getting spawnkilled by the enemy flagcarrier on his way out of your base.

Why don t we have to write it on rules . this is very simple . All knows that backshot, assing and chasing isn t very welcome in any correct server . Your mum never write to you : " take a bath each day, dunnot eat your poop, be polite, take clothes if you go outdoor and so on ...." : this is only a way to live so, considere as all of kind of lame is a way of playing . Just play as you want at others play against you .
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    I've seen uenz a lot in the servers and im agree he would be a good mod
    I am actually since like 2 (?) weeks ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Why don t we have to write it on rules . this is very simple . All knows that backshot, assing and chasing isn t very welcome in any correct server . Your mum never write to you : " take a bath each day, dunnot eat your poop, be polite, take clothes if you go outdoor and so on ...." : this is only a way to live so, considere as all of kind of lame is a way of playing . Just play as you want at others play against you .
    Yes you do have to write it in rules, how else can people know what the admins expect from them? If admins/mods can't be bothered to write decent rules and keep it vague like "dont lame", than warn players if they do something you consider "lame". And take the effort what exactly they did, what you consider "lame".

I've asked several times in this topic what exactly it was that is supposed to be DM, the ban is already over and i still dont know what i did wrong. How am i suppose to change my playstyle if i dont know what to change?

Someone who have high access on the server, list that one of the rules is "no backshooting" .. Or bump this thread later and I can change it. simple as that..

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Someone who have high access on the server, list that one of the rules is "no backshooting" .. Or bump this thread later and I can change it. simple as that..
    Does that mean shooting the enemy flagcarrier in the back is also not allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Or enemies trying to cover their fc when it leaves your base? Or someone who is about to grab your flag? Or someone that is about to return enemy flag?

If its common sense: please write it out. Should be pretty easy.

Thread Information