User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    When did we ever ban someone for not playing with their own nick? Can you point me to the rule because I seem to have missed it.
    I just acknowledged that you don't ban people for aliasing, but then what is the point of having another similar rule that punishes players for screwing the balancer? 'It's OK to screw the balancer in this way but not in this very similar way' - is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    Because the name was changed with nexgen, so essentially (to the balancer) they're acknowledged the same way as the beginning, It's not like their stats magically disappear and create new ones for players with different names
    Is nexgen the same as this gametracker thing? Because if you look at the stats here, new nicks create new profiles that start with their own rank. I think this debate was had in another thread and someone explained that cookies are dealt partly based on your name which is why blaze asked if we can all kindly stick to one name Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-21-12-21-11.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	1983

You do realize forcing people to have one nick will not change anything, the balancer is useless ether way.

I bet leech games affect the balancer much more than the dreaded, horrifying, aliasing. Whenever I saw someone alising on the siege server I needed therapy because it disturbed me that much. At least if people don't alias the teams will be even, oh wait they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    I just acknowledged that you don't ban people for aliasing, but then what is the point of having another similar rule that punishes players for screwing the balancer? 'It's OK to screw the balancer in this way but not in this very similar way' - is retarded.
    You are asking to punish everyone because of the wrongdoing of a few. The impact it has on the game doesn't justify that and we ain't America, just yet.
    What I could imagine is to forbid it for the top 10-15 players but that's not particularly fair either.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    Is nexgen the same as this gametracker thing? Because if you look at the stats here, new nicks create new profiles that start with their own rank.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    we ain't America, just yet

The balancer works with multiple things. Nexgen ID / IP / nickname. And even the IP is based on a range, not absolute. So therefore, it works, kind of. People who change their Nexgen ID and IP on purpose cause much more damage than just people plain aliasing.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    bunch of pussies aliasing to try and hide away behind a nick, USE YOUR REAL NICKS NOOBS I'LL STILL RAPE YOU EITHER WAY LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    bunch of pussies aliasing to try and hide away behind a nick, USE YOUR REAL NICKS NOOBS I'LL STILL RAPE YOU EITHER WAY LOLOL

I will change your name to Pussy next time I see you <3

This is one of the main reasons I dont play siege anymore, its pointless, Teams stacked and the imbiciles who think they are "skilled" are just a bunch of ego inflated idiots.

Stacking a team and decimating a match within 15 minutes is totally fucking pointless isnt it? how the fuck in anyones book is that something you can enjoy? even for the dicks who ruin it ( Adrian is the main game wrecker closely followed by people like camillo.)

Cant call this crying because I dont give a rats ass about siege anymore, the arrogance of people astounds me, you must have really sad little lives to feel that wrecking a game for everyone else is some kind of skill?

Also why is it never pointed out that Adrian is also a smurf? probably why he inflates his ego, to compensate.

Stop ruining the fucking game, if all you want to do is kill the core right away then fuck off somewhere else and do that and let people who want to play siege, NOT spectate it....PLAY the game using base building and then strategy, isnt that was siege is meant for?

it isnt called "kill the core as fast as you can"

fucking selfish bunch of cunts. all of you.

Thread Information