User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hello, i'm here to defend this amazing piece of artwork.

If you look very closely you will understand the map lay-out and it's sophisticated spawns, just by looking at it i want to play this 6v6 on a public server right now.

And further more i highly recommend a specific map called Hockey, this map is just as phenomenal and has a similar spawn lay-out, i'm 100% positive everyone likes it.

To top this post off, i'm requesting to have super awful maps like Command removed and replaced with other maps, maybe someone in this community is able to find alot of extra amazing maps we can add to this public servers mappool. Everyone will be satisfied with another 10 versions of Abreez/Joust/w00t/<number>manjob/Control.

Looking forward to playing these maps with everyone in a fully packed 6v6 server!

tl;dr i want to play more 6v6 Joust.

Quote Originally Posted by ZodiaK View Post
    Just warn them. Why reconnect them and risk them losing their spot?
    You probably know that warn is not enough and a lot laugh at me when i warn them, i use full screen message first then recoonect them as spec and at least, i don t care that a lamer loose his spot, do you ?
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    You probably know that warn is not enough and a lot laugh at me when i warn them, i use full screen message first then recoonect them as spec and at least, i don t care that a lamer loose his spot, do you ?
    I'm just saying, warn and reconnect to spec on the 1st try is pretty unfair. Unless you mean warn 1st, then 2nd is warn/reconnect, then okay. And no, if a pure lamer loses their spot, I couldn't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by ZodiaK View Post
    I'm just saying, warn and reconnect to spec on the 1st try is pretty unfair. Unless you mean warn 1st, then 2nd is warn/reconnect, then okay. And no, if a pure lamer loses their spot, I couldn't care less.
    Of course warn first as i said, individual warn or full creen message to prevent any other player trying to lame as the one i mention on it...
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information