User Tag List

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Posts moderated, please stay ontopic.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

NWSA CTF server is stuck on Incinerator map, i am unable to enter it, got a fail connection message ( due to warping settings or server fucked up ) : need a restart @TimTim @Higor ....
    Cheers folk
    Jst2black~
    Blond's copyrighted

Should be fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Should be fixed now.
    muahahaha >>>><Free Drawings for Members and Free Online Coloring and Drawing Tool at TimTim.com can i have full membership plz
    Blond's copyrighted

What a strange website haha...

wtfwtfwtfwfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtwfwtfwtfwtwftwfwtfwtfwtfw tfwtfwtfwtfwtwftwfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtwftwftwftwftwftwft wftwftwftwfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtwftwftwftwfwtfwtfwtfwtwft wftwfwtwtf did i justw watch blonc omg im cryin
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Nice work TimTim ^^

What I find funny about this server is, if you vote SA people come and stay for a while, and when people vote nw the server dies in a few minutes.

I was in the server for less than a minute and someone else joined, and in 10 minutes there was 6 players playing a game. People need to stop voting big maps when there is only 2-4 players in the server.

in my experience when the clasic mode was within the combogib Server was more fun because it was not as monotone server, 2 or 4 maps combogib will now play over and over and over again, it's very boring. I would love to return to colcoar the button to kick since I'm re rotten idiot campeando or row behind me fire, give me a lot of anger that many players are you drawn attention for those reasons which I do, and now I do, but I'll vovler to be a cat if all players respect the rules do not require.
    another observation I see as to how ctf on servers is that they should re set points seals cover flagkill etc is unfortunate that players who just use the flag 1 or 2 times and capture 1 or 2 times, have more points than those covering seals 10 times or 5 times, is unfair

en mi experiencia cuando el modo clasic estaba dentro del servidor combogib era mas divertido ya que no era tan monotono el servidor, actualmente se juegan 2 o 4 mapas de combogib una y otra y otra ves, es muy aburrido. me gustaria mucho que vuelvan a colcoar el boton para kick ya que estoy re podrido de idiotas campeando o disparos consecutivos a mi espalda, me da mucha bronca que a muchos jugadores se le a llamado la atencion por esos motivos el cual es mi caso, y ahora no lo hago, pero voy a vovler a ser un gato si no se exigen a todos los players que respeten las reglas.
    otra observacion que veo respecto al modo ctf en los servers es que deberian re configurar los puntos por cover seals flagkill etc es lamentable que jugadores que solo toman la bandera 1 o 2 veces y capturan 1 o 2 veces, tengan mas puntos que los que cubren 10 veces o seals 5 veces, es injusto

@SAM called it!

It wouldn't hurt to put NW back on the Combo server and maybe add IG back to the NW server, but possibly keep the NW server as a multi-gametype server? It'd only take a couple of minutes to do, but I'm feeling pretty lazy at the moment.

Thread Information