Banned?!? - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned?!?

@DANGERBOY

This isn't public but a 1v1 game. Don't talk bs when you have no clue how to use the guns.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSaH View Post
    What's so ridiculous at that Spirit clip?
    HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So Loser, now that u r banned from pretty much everywhere. What ya gonna do?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So Loser, now that u r banned from pretty much everywhere. What ya gonna do?
    There's more in life then just playing some UT, like CS:GO for example.
    I just need to watch out I don't come across with any of these ipug div4 newbies or I'll run out of tissues...

I'm still wondering what kind of drugs you people are using which makes you so paranoia about the fact you people think I'm cheating.
    It's easy to ventilate all the hate towards me by saying I'm cheating which is the easiest way to get rid off me.
    Last edited by LoSaH; 10-19-2014 at 08:48 AM.

Komaan Dieter haha, dit is gewoon te duidelijk.
    Last edited by ~Viper]LtD[~; 10-19-2014 at 09:05 AM.

Def knew he was cheating was calling it for month's 3 months ago you sucked ass then all sudden SolidSnake gets caught cheating then you started sticking up for your buttbuddy & let him play in your clan with you & now all of the sudden you shooting like some #iPug players. I wish I have a demo when I 1vs1 you when I was winning you 3-0 then all of the sudden in last 4 minutes of w00t you catch up when rampages then won against me 6-3. Def. knew then you were a bs cheater. I hope you enjoy your UT career being banned everywhere nub.

that you even think that we are so stupid losah :P
    but its fun that you atleast try :P

Also he says provide solid proof these years in UT99 it's hard to provide solid proof or logs due to cheat protection being old & basically the new cheats out bypass it but I think almost 90% of UT players will say your a bullshit player & you deserve this ban.

Quote Originally Posted by USC-Pyr0 View Post
    Also he says provide solid proof these years in UT99 it's hard to provide solid proof or logs due to cheat protection being old & basically the new cheats out bypass it but I think almost 90% of UT players will say your a bullshit player & you deserve this ban.
    Who are you mister? I can't remember this game tho but if we have played against each other I will have a demo. All the games I've been playing since early May I have on demo, so yes, also the 20 acc games as well the 50 acc ones...

Quote Originally Posted by ScReaM View Post
    that you even think that we are so stupid losah :P
    but its fun that you atleast try :P
    Why would I think you guys are stupid? Cause I'm just playing UT without help of external programs?
    It's funny that after 5 months I get banned... why not straight away if people are so sure that I'm actually blatantly cheating my ass off?
    Why nobody requested demo's? In that time-span only 3 got requested and one useless vid got uploaded out of these demo's.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSaH View Post
    Please do something useful and catch the people who do actually cheat instead of a 100% clean guy.
    100% clean uhuh, teach me how to snap and lock onto hitboxes like at 0;44 plz.
    Last edited by Finalzje; 10-19-2014 at 09:58 AM.

1:09....

Thread Information