Banned?!? - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned?!?

Quote Originally Posted by LoSaH View Post
    @DANGERBOY

This isn't public but a 1v1 game. Don't talk bs when you have no clue how to use the guns.
    at least im not a looooser cheater

How did that guy disappear anyway?! But snapping from one to the other spot in like no time is pretty ridiculous lol.
    Tbh I've never been that certain about a ban since Stong who blatantly sweeped across his whole screen and couldn't even stop near a playermodel if he tried to.

wait, what? Losah is cheating? didn't see that coming ... this is overwhelming news. im shocked and disturbingly confused... idk

on a serious note his youtube videos have been ridiculous for months now, and by ridiculous i mean blatantly obvious aswell as retarded.

this one is 3 months old.

I just wish uK people would dig in more into these things or at least just listen, lots of ruined games by this fucking noob could have been avoided. BTW did anyone mention Losah couldnt get more than 50 frags together before? I hope so.

enjoy playing call of duty now LoSeR boy and bon voyage to you, you piece of disgusting shit.

Losah want to appeal. I challenge Losah to play in a low ping server against someone who have low ping as well. Then provide the demo. Lots of them, client side. Post them on your website, under your new section for low ping server vs low ping player demo list. :P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Losah want to appeal. I challenge Losah to play in a low ping server against someone who have low ping as well. Then provide the demo. Lots of them, client side. Post them on your website, under your new section for low ping server vs low ping player demo list. :P
    Good idea Chamberly.

But my question is do you have a large enough magnifying glass?

Quote Originally Posted by PACO View Post
    But my question is do you have a large enough magnifying glass?
    No need. FOV toggle can do alright.

Okie dokie... spamfappingtastic!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Of course I want to appeal as this is just bullshit unless I'm drunk for the last 5 month, not having a single clue what I'm doing.
    As far as I know I only use my keyboard and mouse to play this game and of course my 2 hands (lets say both are lefties).
    Below the space I need for moving my mouse, 1400 dpi, 10 acceleration, 0,5 sens ingame + accelaration = on @ windows.

@uenz; of course you're 100% certain as you're friend with flowx, and flowx doesn't like me nor I do him (blame CB for that).
    @vitrae; LOL LOL LOL. What is COD? Oh right, games for little boys. Sorry, I'm to old for that, I'm going to make the ipug boys cry @ CS:GO just like I made many many kids cry in 1.6 because they received a hs through wall o/

@shots; which demo's you gave these lovely lads @ UK? I can upload my client-sided ones as once again I've got nothing to hide.

that is one hell of an appeal, now explain the clips shots, vitz, and myself posted.
    hf cheating against bots in practice mode \o

See he does cheat. Look his PC does not realize that he is not in game but is drawing red squares around objects.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

We've been wrong all along, the bot isn't in his UT, it's in his eyes.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information