May I join you?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: May I join you?

May I join you?

Name: Leigh

UT Name (Common name and Aliases as well): Lady*Stardust'!, Chazzy, Charmed, EvilRegal, I'm pretty sure I've had others but for the life of me I cannot recall.

Email/MSN: [email protected]

Location (What country you are from & are living in): England

What do you think of |uK|: the set of uK servers are by far my favourite servers to play on. You get a variety of different gametypes within one clan and I really love that about it. I generally love to play with the members of the uK clan when I am in the server at the same time as they are and they all seem like really nice - albeit sometimes weird but who doesn't love weird - people and I am genuinely surprised by that because its not often you actually do get to know a lot of players from the same clan. I love to play in your BT server, that is mostly where I play and most of the time it is a really great community of people that play there which is why I go there as much as I do.

What can you bring to this clan: As mentioned above I play a lot in the BT server and for me there really isn't many uK members or admins that do play as much as I do in that server and I feel that could benefit you to have someone who is mostly in the BT server. I am also a moderator for you in this server and I feel I am doing a good job so far and will continue to do is if I were to be accepted into the clan.

How many years have you been playing UT: I'd say I've been playing this game on and off for at least 5 years but honestly it could be more or less I do not recall the exact number that it is but it has been at least 4. I did take quite awhile off somewhere in the middle though because I had a lot of pressure in school with exams and such as well as my family so I wasn't here as much.

Preferred gametype (Siege, LGI, NGI, Binslayer, BT): BT - I do sometimes dabble in Combo & Insta.. spec a lot in siege but sometimes I do play.

Have you been or are you in any other clans: I have been in other clans. I was in the FRC clan when it was around. I was in FBT for a very short time but I was honestly very young at the time and was being a bit of a plonker when I was playing and I just wanted to be increased in status within the clan but that was ages ago, like years, I like to think I have matured greatly. Recently I was in the Q clan which is a clan that my dad is founder of. I feel that I play in the uK servers more than I do in the Q clan servers and am involved in the uK community more.

What is your UT history: I started off playing in sniper servers and dabbled within the different gametypes over the years but when I found BT I pretty much knew that was my preferred style.

Have you got or can use Teamspeak 3: I do have and can use Teamspeak 3. I have been in the uK servers mainly listening to other players as I can't seem to control when the mike decides to let people hear me which bugs me. But I do love listening in to other people in Teamspeak, it is really fun in there.

Have you got XFire or can you use XFire: I do not, but I could probably find a way to get it if need be.

Other Comments: I have recently started learning how to make maps. I have one published on i4g now called stardust and I am in the middle of making one also which hopefully will be finished at some point or another with help checking it out and touching it up (fingers crossed)! I come into the forum often to look into the posts and I answer here and there, though I may not always say things, I do frequently come in to the forum. I would very much like to be considered to be in your clan and I would like the chance to be if you gave me one.

Happy decisions
    Last edited by |uK|LadyS; 10-22-2014 at 10:21 PM.
    Lady*Stardust'! Bazinga! :P Meow Meow Meow Meoww!

nice ap , good luck mrs brightside !
    Never Lucky.

Good luck girl!!! (I will make a poll in the private section)

She is very active, she plays bt a lot as well as speccing, she is a good MOD!
    She have been around TS and as well been on the siege server to try it out but most speccing...

and yes, I like bullying you <3

Weird? We are just special. At least that's what my mom used to say

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    Weird? We are just special. At least that's what my mom used to say
    used to?
    My mum still says it!

Yea, she realized it was a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    Yea, she realized it was a mistake
    Of course of course

Good luck on the app. Blaze you might want to replace xfire with steam
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

No one cares anymore about xfire.. Or steam..

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    we dont use either

maybe should remove it completely or add irc instead

nice application, good luck!

Thread Information