User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: just2blond

Quote Originally Posted by vjFrosT View Post
    You can call me a troll. I was looking on the threads and some people you banned you had little to no evidence. You also don't give any warnings whatsoever at least in my case. So keep calling me a troll, but if anyone is a troll its the 40-year old woman who's abusing admin powers on people who did nothing wrong. Some of those people deserved and others didn't. You clearly can't distinguish between the two.

--- Updated ---

The point is also not the fact that you unbanned him, but the fact you wrongfully banned him in the first place without hesitation, without sitting down and thinking about it, and without overwhelming evidence. Seriously wake up woman.
    Always got evidence, and you have a full windows message showing : Need help frost ? you ask for what..i told you DMING
    Warning at lamers is useless a direct kick/ban is the better way to let them understand .

Blond's copyrighted

Ironic really because I asked earlier in that game how to keybind the grapple. So your statement " need help frost " could be taken in many different ways. You truly are as delusional as they come. You accuse me of doing when I'm clearly shooting at their flag carrier 90% of the video. Truly solid evidence I'm glad you aren't a judge in a court room cause you would be a poor judge the way you conduct yourself. And you said I had zero grabs what about the 3 on blue with 1 and the other guy on my team with 0? That jut shattered that whole part of your argument I back my arguments with fact you shoot sarcastic comments and reduce yourself to name calling. Truly pathetic.

Thread Information