User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHIMP faker?

CHIMP faker?

Check this guy out:
    View Profile: CHIMP - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan & Server Discussion

He registered today and the first thing he did was to PM me here in the chat. This is what he said:
    CHIMP: hey bro
    CHIMP: do u mind
    CHIMP: if i shit down ur throat
    Me: ?

After that he left right away and didn't respond to me afterwards... Is this clown really CHIMP?

I just made a post about this in the mod section. -.-

I think it might be Deepack.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

It's not chimp!

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I think it might be Deepack.
    It's almost guaranteed thats him or ACF, if the person pms all the male users asking for dick pics it's ACF for sure.

Deepack.

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Deepack.
    And you just play with him at combogib server, his name was te$$, James when he asking for hawt session...
    Blond's copyrighted

If you recieved old dudes nudes then it was ACF
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

And if you see more random account with random flag and stupid messages, it's probably Deefag.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Deefag
    Dude needs a (productive) hobby. When he looks back at his life as an old man, he's going to be really disappointed in himself.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Dude needs a (productive) hobby. When he looks back at his life as an old man, he's going to be really disappointed in himself.
    really...? your one to speak. We all know your true colors timtim don't try to act humble when your clearly not, how do you think the helpless players felt when you and your ACT (AntiCheatAssCLownTeam) banned them from pugging for no reason for 1 year? well, I guess the admins can get away with it while those innocent players will have to serve their ban just because they played better than most players in pugs. You should know only losers look back at their past, I have already looked back on the forums that I've been on during 2008-2010 and was not disappointed in fact I laughed at the posts I've made. I guess your butt-hurt about that anonymous person who exploited your GUBER bot in the ipug channel? well, can't blame them most admins are a bunch of rednecks and beer bellies who abuse their power and that's a fact. You see, look at it this way a person needs qualification to earn w.e they are achieving in the real world but in UT we have people who do not meet those qualifications to become admin of servers (people like just2blond, chamberly, and a dozen others who are a joke admin). Anyone can become an admin if they buy their own server or if they kissass/lickass to earn their admin rights but what most people don't know is that about 90% of these admins haven't met the qualifications to be true admin. You have not either because I've seen you place bans for any little thing, even on noobs who shoot 8 acc in servers get banned by you, I guess it's better to stick to coding or maybe you already realized it that's why you aren't admin anymore in GU? From what I've been seeing the critical rules "don't cheat, don't bot, no racism" are not what admins are banning these days it's more like "don't troll, no camping in pubs, don't shit talk,no breathing, no idling,". I'm sure if we had a 1v1 ig match and I was pounding you to the ground and you had admin rights you'd 100% ban me with accusation of using a cheat that goes to show you have not met the requirements to be an admin also. Anyways, this is why I respect those players like Hyper-X because we both think alike those players are what I can consider "above admins". If i'm pissed off enough I will teach every banned player the way to bypass every single ban and I have enough knowledge how to and have perfected these methods. Hwid, mac, ip range bans, even the new method "banning cpu mhz or NIC adapters" all of these can easily be changed with a snap of my finger. If you guys think range ban can stop bypassers think again, ever heard of dynamic ip? I will rip any of your pathetic bans in pieces don't question my authority. Make the right choice admins, your faith will decide on it.

--- Updated ---

And if you see more random account with random flag and stupid messages, it's probably Deefag.
    sup Chamberly ******( we don t allow you to show real name here unless users want it), I heard you sure kicking it in Tennesse with yo boy TimTim:

"Rollin' on them back roads
    Blowin' pine
    Sippin' on that moonshine
    All the time"
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 11-27-2014 at 03:33 PM. Reason: don t want deepack show real name of player

Thread Information