User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    222
    Country:

    Aldur removing SC in Simplex Map

    Here we go again... Playing Simplex today and built a SC which Aldur promptly removed. I made this known at the time and he did not get kicked by the admin. So WTF? Do we live by the rules or are they only applicable to some?
    Yes, I have the demo in case anyone cares.

    1S1K

  2. #2
    Whicked Sick Higor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Full sail ahead!
    Posts
    3,676
    Country:
    Made both SC's in a better spot.
    TBH that position is way too retarded, it doesn't stop pistoners and translocators and doesn't let you build a safe teleporter because it gets ocuppied by a hugeass big block of do nothing.
    Also, game was won with only 2% core damage taken in overtime.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

  3. #3
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,797
    Country:
    We always say don't remove others buildings and we ban for it, so you shouldn' remove it ONLY cuz you think it's a better spot..

    There is a lot of people removing others buildings cuz they think they can do a better job.. only cuz you're admin, doesn't give you the benefit to remove others buildings.

  4. #4
    Whicked Sick ~~D4RR3N~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    1,614
    Country:
    I sense an argument coming
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

  5. #5
    Whicked Sick Chamberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vandora Temple
    Posts
    5,487
    Country:
    I need to set up a keybind or something instead of typing the whole thing in the game explaining something lol...


    http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

  6. #6
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    222
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I need to set up a keybind or something instead of typing the whole thing in the game explaining something lol...
    Meaning? So where is the sanction committee? Hey, if this is OK, i will start taking command and removing all builds I disagree with too. What the Hell, no one really seems to care anyway.

  7. #7
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,797
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Meaning? So where is the sanction committee? Hey, if this is OK, i will start taking command and removing all builds I disagree with too. What the Hell, no one really seems to care anyway.
    I care, that's why I made a comment...

  8. #8
    Killing Spree Stormy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    241
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Meaning? So where is the sanction committee? Hey, if this is OK, i will start taking command and removing all builds I disagree with too. What the Hell, no one really seems to care anyway.
    Why you making SC in a useless place?

  9. #9
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    222
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Why you making SC in a useless place?
    Do you know where I put it? Where you in the game? Did you see the demo? Do you know what you are talking about?

    --- Updated ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Made both SC's in a better spot.
    TBH that position is way too retarded, it doesn't stop pistoners and translocators and doesn't let you build a safe teleporter because it gets ocuppied by a hugeass big block of do nothing.
    Also, game was won with only 2% core damage taken in overtime.
    Damned if I do and damned if I don't.... In past games when I put containers in "open" areas some "pro" comes along and tells me to remove it or they just remove it because they call it un-necessary leech. Now along comes Higor who removes my SC that I placed behind a wall next to the main door, something that is standard practice in this map, so it was less of a leech for nukes and Higor decides to remove it and pkace it in the door open to nuke leech attacks. Suffice it to say it is a matter of opinion and no matter which way you go the fact is Higor broke the rules. That is my last word on this.

  10. #10
    Killing Spree Stormy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    241
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Do you know where I put it? Where you in the game? Did you see the demo? Do you know what you are talking about?

    --- Updated ---



    Damned if I do and damned if I don't.... In past games when I put containers in "open" areas some "pro" comes along and tells me to remove it or they just remove it because they call it un-necessary leech. Now along comes Higor who removes my SC that I placed behind a wall next to the main door, something that is standard practice in this map, so it was less of a leech for nukes and Higor decides to remove it and pkace it in the door open to nuke leech attacks. Suffice it to say it is a matter of opinion and no matter which way you go the fact is Higor broke the rules. That is my last word on this.
    Ok, post some screenshots or the demo next time

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Glitch SP (simplex)
    By HIGH[+]AdRiaN in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:00 AM
  2. leech in |uK|SIMPLEX map
    By UcHiHa94 in forum Reports/Complaints & Appeals
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 09:45 PM
  3. Simplex][Renovated
    By ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ in forum Map Making, Suggestions & Questions
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 10:10 PM
  4. Simplex][Renovated
    By ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ in forum Map Making, Suggestions & Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 12:58 AM
  5. simplex
    By areku in forum Map Making, Suggestions & Questions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 02:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •